Official New York J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by TDJets72027, Aug 27, 2007.

1. seanq

seanq Starter

P-E-T-S Pets Pets Pets!!!! :LAUGHY32:

Well, thanks for a nice warm-up game to get us ready for the professional football teams we'll have to play this season!

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

3. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

I love it. I am thanking the Clowns for the warm-up game this week too. Playing such crapty teams makes for a longer preseason though. 6 preseason games for the Steelers this year.

4. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Congrats. :icon_sad:

5. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

turn that frown upside down. At least you didn't give up a 108 yard TD return on a Kick off. Wait you did. Sorry. Just say it on tv as i was reading. Things will turn around. At least you are tied for Second place in your division.. or is it last place?

Oh and for pats fans in here, you have been picked to win a 4th by people in the pittsburgh paper. Just read that too.

6. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

We are loaded,but next week against the Chargers will be a true test of where we stand.

7. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Tom Brady is still standing in the pocket unimpeded looking for a receiver. I get the feeling if he did it all week, the Jets still couldn't get someone in the backfield.

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

True.Once he stopped to tie his shoe after the snap,and still had time to complete a pbutt.Offensive line did well,but it's part of the total package.Our secondary had a very average game.Need Harrison back and Samuels in playing shape.

9. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Did you see that play where Brady took a 5 step drop, impregnated a super model, did an interview with espn, wrote his autobiography, gave his jersey to a make-a-wish kid, then hit Moss deep for a 30 yard gain? Nice pass rush J-E-T-S.

10. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Wish I could rep you for that one! I wanted to make the "Brady knocked up another supermodel or 4 in the pocket" joke!!!!

Thought the Jets were going to be big and bad this year. If that's what a Super Bowl "contender" looks like, I'd be afraid to even turn on my TV the rest of the year!

11. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wide right again.

12. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

jets suck...that is all..move on

13. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

:LAUGHY32: :LAUGHY32:
    If I thought the rep thing was useful, I'd give you some.

From espn page 2

[​IMG]

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

jets = just end the season

15. TDJets72027

Even though I'm a Jets fan, I think that's actually funny Wide Right

And yet we have the same record as the Eagles.:icon_cheesygrin:

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

good job chearing for pennington's injury.

17. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Jets fan gonna see what its really like to boo a QB who sucks off the field when Clemens' start Sunday. the Patriots defense knew everything the Jets was running and Chad was still perfect in that game, haha..

18. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Huh/What you talken about?

19. TDJets72027

I did not cheer for Chad's injury.

Good job Cheering Michael Irvin's Concussion, and Booing Santa Claus.

20. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

the patriots cheating, and knowing what all the calls were.. if they did it offensively, chad pennington was playing against a team that knew what he was doing, and still played perfectly.