The GIF Idiot(s) Of The Week Award - Week 2

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Chrisbob, Sep 18, 2007.

?

Who is The Idiot Of Week 2

Poll closed Sep 24, 2007.
  1. Andy Reid

9.5%
  2. The Bengals D

42.9%
  3. Brandon Jones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Justin McCareins

9.5%
  5. Bill Belichick

23.8%
  6. Mike Prater

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

14.3%
  1. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

This weeks rodheads are:

Andy Reid: Pop quiz, Westbrook is raking up yardage, what do you do? If you're Reid, you pbutt.

The Bengals Defense: Looked so good versus the Bengals, then allows the Browns to rack up 51 points! Raped by the Clowns!

Brandon Jones: You can not drop that pass!

Justin McCareins Ditto.

Bill Belichick: Caught cheating, cost his team their 1st round pick next year.

Mike Prater: You just got replaced by a 47 year old because you couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo.

Other: Tell us.....

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Like I said...

I'll go with the Bengals defense. The Browns hadn't scored 50 points in like 5 games or something, for crying out loud!!!!

3. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

you saw the stat that of coaches with 100 games or more, Reid had a higher % of passes than anyone? Over 58%.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

And with a banged up QB and an effective running game, he decided to pass even above that ratio yesterday. :icon_scratch: :icon_evil:

5. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

I'm gonna give honorable mention to Hasselbeck/Alexander for the miscommunication that partially cost them the game. Sure, Hayes came in virtually unblocked and even if they were on the same page, he still may have gotten there during the handoff anyway and caused the fumble, it was still a horrible mistake by 2 veteran's at a crucial part of the game.

I'd also like to thank them for the same thing :icon_mrgreen:

6. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

You forgot to include with Belichick- "players rallied around him, turned around and completely dismantled and annihillated one of the top 3 teams in the NFL."

7. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Bengals defense..hands down and chopped off..which must have been exactly the situation for them to give up 51 to the Browns...

8. yisman

that has nothing to do with this.

9. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Bengals defense. How the heck do you get lit up by Derek Anderson?

10. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

:qft:

Sure it does. That's why he shouldn't be considered for the "award" in this case.

I voted for Bengals defense.

11. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Sorry, but Belichick had to be in this in a week he cost his team a first round draft pick. I still voted for the Bengals though....

12. yisman

he's still the idiot of the week. they were going to win that game anyway.

It makes it all worth it because they blew out the Chargers?

13. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Screw you Justin McCareins! You cost us the game!

Also, the Bengals D. How can you allow THE CLEVELAND BROWNS TO SCORE 51 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

14. yisman

smack that, all on the floor

15. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

3 dots. That's it. You call that a post?:icon_evil:

16. yisman

I don't get how that happened.

It's TDJets's fault

17. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Voted the pathetic Bengals D.

18. truelife

truelife 6-0 is our goal

i voted other my 2 other choices are

torry holt getting the all punched out of his hands by nate clements and the ball going out of the endzone ending in a touchback for the niners.

the other is great punt returner dante hall muffing a very easy and catchable punt leading to san frans go ahead field goal

19. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Had to vote for Belicheat.....sad thing in my opinion is....the Pats organization from top to bottom are good enough that they do not need to do anything even close to resembling cheating like this....wether it helped them or not is irrelevant. It is illegal and the coaches knew it and did it any way. Uneccesary reason to lose a draft pick which is a bigger mistake than losing one game which is all the other idiot nominees cost their teams.

20. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

my votes as well.