Vick tests positive for marijuana

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by yisman, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

One word for Mike Vick.....Duh...

That is a word right?

2. tstlkevanilla

tstlkevanilla Pro Bowler

OMG.. I can't get over how people are making such a big deal of this. The man smoked some weed. WHO GIVES A CRAP.
    Some people really need to stop looking UP to these NFL players as idols, and get a god**mn life.

Yes, they make boatloads of more money than us, but they're still human.

god**mn I'm tired of people pointing fingers, when the same people talking crap in this thread, are probably people sitting at home smoking a doobie!

SHUT THE FREAK UP!

3. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

damn...fiery..I like it!..

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The drug test was requested by a judge, wasn't it?

Worldwide, athletes are requested for blood and urinesamples to fight doping. They screen it for drugs too and if you get caught, you get fined. So what's the deal.

Not sure, didn't someone here on the board tell me in another thread, US companies are allowed to do drug tests with their employees?

Don't you think, the NFL should take some action if a player is convicted or should they just be blindfolded for everything that happens off the field?

Ya feeling better now?

I'm not pointing fingers on anyone and I never felt a reason to do drugs. You are an adult person and if you do, I really don't care. But if you get caught by the cops, they sure will, big deal or not. So now tell me where is the difference between you and and pro player?

5. tstlkevanilla

tstlkevanilla Pro Bowler

This whole thread is another reminder as to why I have such a hatred for people.

6. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I'm shocked!

7. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

He sure likes digging himself some deep holes.

8. tstlkevanilla

tstlkevanilla Pro Bowler

What's wrong with digging yourself into deep holes...

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

and yet here you are pointing fingers and making a big deal out of what others think and do.

i love irony.

btw - i'm smoking a doobie right now, luckily i'm not out on bail and due to be drug tested.

10. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

Vicks an idiot, that judge is going to be more harsh with his sentencing now that he sees that Vick isnt taking this whole thing seriously.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

wow dude has burned to many brian cells and ain't thinking straight......dude will be out of the nfl for a while especially if he keeps doing crap likr this...........know im not point afinger or nuthing but the dude is technically still a employee of the falcons he is just suispended until further notice so the rules still apply to him........

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

STOP POINTING FINGERS !!!!!

13. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

you mean like the fingers Vick points at his fans? :icon_cheesygrin:

14. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

not surprising at all.

15. saintskickass

saintskickass Special Teamer

i dont smoke weed anymore but if i was facing the serious jail time he is facing i would bring the bong out of retirement. . so i dont blame vick. his nfl career was over anyways.

16. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

exactly.....this isn't even freaking newsworthy....

17. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Just toss his butt in prison, already.

I've had enough of hearing about him.