Congrats to September's Award Winners On GIF!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Oct 1, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Congratulations to all the people who won awards this month as voted by the members:

[​IMG] Joe Montana Award
    This award is for the Most Valuable Poster for the month. The winner of this award has been recognized by their peers to be someone who's brought their "A" game to the site and who has brought both quantity and quality to the site.

And the winner is: ollysj

[​IMG] Red Cashion Award
    This award goes to the Most Valuable Moderator on the site. This moderator has been an example of how to run their forum by keeping it organized, helping recruit and more.

And the winner is: ollysj

[​IMG] Earl Campbell Award
    This award is for the winner of the Rookie of the Month award. The winner of this award has impressed the members in a short amount of time with their posts and shows promise that one day they could be a key member of the site.

And the winner is: I bleed Sooner red

[​IMG] Howard Cosell Award
    Top NFL News Reporter for the month. The winner of this award goes to someone who has gone above and beyond in helping keep the members of the site updated with the latest happenings around the NFL.

And the winner is: wide right

[​IMG] Warren Sapp Award
    This award is for the top NFL Smack Talker for the month. Don't try to get in a battle of wits with this member, they have proven time and time again to be able to dismantle you and entertain everyone else at your expense.

And the winner is: Top Dawg

[​IMG] Ocho Cinco Award
    This award goes to the funniest member on the site for the month. Any time you read one of their posts, you are sure to get a laugh on their take of whatever the topic at hand is.

And the winner is: happ

[​IMG] UPS Award
    This award is for the top recruiter for the month who has delivered the most new members to the site.

And the winner is: The CO2

[​IMG] Jim Brown Award
    Top NFL Blogger for the month. The winner of this award goes to someone who has excelled with their NFL blog on the site.

And the winner is: Chrisbob

[​IMG] Pimp Award
    This award goes to the member who has gone above and beyond to bring us the best smut in the "Smut Central" VIP forum. His debauchery and eye for smut has brought joy to everyone with access.

And the winner is: Rob

[​IMG] Mangini-us Award
    This award goes to the overall NFL Trivia Contest leader at the end of each month. Each contest begins on the first of each month and his dominance the previous month has earned him this coveted prize.

And the winner is: yisman

[​IMG] Donovan McNabb Award
    This is awarded each month by member votes to the member who has shown the least amount of spine, has been a total drama queen and/or redfined what a cat is here on GridironFans.com.

And the winner is: apocalypsehoboke

[​IMG] John Madden Award
    This award is given to the members who posts nonsensical bullcrap, posts that are completely irrelevant and unneeded, with no prior thought put into them whatsoever.

And the winner is: Brooklyn

[​IMG] Steve Sabol Award
    This monthly award goes to the member who posted the best Viral Video in the Viral Video forum.

And the winner is: ParanoidMike

Congrats once again to the winners!

2. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

congrats to the winners.

three straight

especially apocalypse. took some hard work there to edge out tdjets

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Congrats to all the winners

WOW, 2 awards for me, thank you all

4. The CO2

The CO2 Don't pray, just play!

Congratulations to everyone who got awards! They were well earned.

My thanks goes out, to all 11 of my recruits, for the month.
    • 49ersDragon64
    • BuzzBomb
    • Curls
    • DClark44
    • Fish
    • Kwar
    • Linkin16
    • mthrtuck
    • nomdeplume
    • sukiebaby
    • tmcsret
    I hope to see most (if not all) stick around. This is going to be a tough one to beat, but I have a personal record to break, now.

I'm setting a goal, for myself, to bring in a total of 100 new members. I'm not going to set a date, for this, but I would like to shoot for 1 year, from now.

That's only 89 more members. :icon_smile:
    Wish me luck.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Thank you for the effort and hard work CO2! This site thrives with new members. They keep things fresh for everyone when they bring a new attitude and outlook from the ones people have gotten used to. New members are key to sustaining the site and keeping it alive. Personally the UPS award is one of the most important awards in my book and I am greatful for your efforts! If each member on the site got at least one friend to join, and then their friend did the same....think of where we can be.

Thanks again!

6. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

congrats everybody! :icon_cool:

7. The CO2

The CO2 Don't pray, just play!

SRW,
    You're more than welcome! I enjoy bringing new members into such a great place. Every time I see my "Referrals" number increase, by just 1, I get a smile on my face, just knowing that the site is growing.

Every day I'm looking for new ways, and new places, to get new members.

Thank you for the appreciation and recognition. It makes the effort even more worth it.

8. happ

happ PECAVI

Thanks for the recognition....and congrats to all the other winners. My Awards showcase was...well, empty. Glad to have something in there now.

9. tstlkevanilla

tstlkevanilla Pro Bowler

Congrats!

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Congrats to all the winners.

11. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

congrats to all winners

12. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Nice work!

13. rachel53426

rachel53426 Starter

Congrats everyone

14. I bleed Sooner red

I bleed Sooner red Fans refugee

I won yayyyyyyy

nice job everybody, although the guy I voted for deserved the Earl Campbell award...

15. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

my award look like crap..but thanx..

16. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

17. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

congrats to all the winners.....well deserved

18. tigersucs

tigersucs nfl-fans refugee

Congrats yisman. The trivia contest was fun but there were days I totally forgot about it until I was on the way to work. Anyhow good luck this month.

19. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Congrats everyone!

20. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Good job, all.