NFL Blog Sign-Up Thread

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, May 24, 2007.

1. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

Disregard this post.

2. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I'd be willing to do news for the Redskins, and same with the blog.

3. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

ill write just give me a team to blog about:icon_twisted:

4. im very interested in writing a panthers blog if nobody else is doing it

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Very cool, check your PM boxes guys. :icon_smile:

6. Packman V2

Packman V2 NFL-Fans IWOP Emeritus

I was kinda surprised olly hadn't stepped up to take the Packers blog, but I think I could do one, I think I could handle it. :smoker:

7. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

What does one write in the blogs? Just wondering.

8. SRW

You can post about anything to do with the NFL. You can choose to have a blog about just your favorite NFL team, the NFL Draft, Fantasy Football, the Entire League.....the possibilities are endless and entirely up to you.

All we ask our bloggers is they keep their blogs active and post at least once a month. Blogs that are inactive for 30 days are deleted. Ideally people would update their blog daily or a couple times a day. Bloggers also have the option of promoting themselves and getting the word out. The site allows for RSS feeds for your blog that you can use to syndicate your blog as well.

9. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

In the blogs, you write your thoughts about something football related. You could write your thoughts about certain things happening about your favorite team. Say the Chargers won a close game that went into overtime, in your blog you can write all your thoughts about what you thought of the game and so forth. How'd Rivers do, how'd L.T. do, etc..

Check out some of the other blogs and read them, Chrisbob, Monietooth, and others have some great blogs, definitely worth the time reading.

Also, at the end of the month, there's a poll for who has written the best blog and the winner receives the "Jim Brown" award.
    [​IMG]

10. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Hey guys, I'd be interested in doing a Jaguars blog if you just told me a bit more about how often I'd have to update it? How long? etc..

I already have my own blog on blogspot called JagsPortal if anyone wants a look at it.

11. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I'm up for doing a Rams one :)

12. SRW

Ah cool, I will give you access and PM you with details when I get home from work today. I don't have time to get you all setup this morning.

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

WElcome to the blogger andy

14. andy82

Well my views aren't the most educated but I hope they'll entertain ;)

15. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Andy predicted that the Titans would go 4-12 at the beginning of the season.

16. andy82

Pssh.

Any ideas when the blog will be ready lads?

17. SRW

I sent you a PM with details two days ago. You are all set up to go.

18. andy82

Lol, sorry, I usually get a pop up telling me when I get a PM :icon_confused:

19. RAF Eagle

RAF Eagle yup yup

would love to do a Jets blog, but im guessing someones already got the NYJ's covered :icon_cheesygrin:

20. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Well it's safe to apply, and it's nice to see another die-hard Jets fan here!:icon_cool: :icon_cool: