just end the season ! jets-jets-jets

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Oct 10, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

well it's time for the eagles to right the ship and who better to start that journey with then the freaking Jits. sorry guys but the eagles are about to come into your rent-a-house and knock you the heck out.

you fans need not bicker about who should start at qb because it doesn't freaking matter, all the qb's on your roster will see playing time as the eagles tee off on your pansy butt play callers and make them all eat the turf.

maybe you skank fans should just stay at home in your 500sq ft long island shacks wearing your broadway joe jerseys and let some REAL fans in green come in there that could actually have reason to celebrate in that toilet of a stadium you can't call yours.

heck you, heck your fans, heck your exsistence.

2. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

yeah, pretty much, jets suck.

3. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

Yea Jets are a freaking crapty excuse for an organazation.
    Freaking disgraceful

4. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I agree the Jets and their fans are the scum of the earth. I just want Smeagle to tell us how he really feels next time.:kissass:

5. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

The Jets go down. Again. Hope they don't win another game the rest of the season,and ManJudas The Slime gets his butt booted to the curb. Screw the Jets and Jersey,the armpit of the East.

6. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

7. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

yea thats the spirit smeagle thats how eagles do it we do it big after a bye week yea im pumped about this game

8. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GO JETS! BEAT PHILLY!

9. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

That's the best you could come up with? Really?

I guess TDJ isn't worried, after all, his favorite player Chad Pennington will lead the day for the Jets! I just can't wait for Pennyrod to chuck his first pick so that Captain Bandwagon can start screaming for Clemens... and then start crying when no Eagle players hurt Chode.

10. TDJets72027

Whatever Cletusaurus. Screw Chad Pennington. Bring on Clemens. If we can make this a close game, It'll be an accomplishment

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

TD, you're defense of your team is a weak as your qb's arm.

12. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

And as weak as the Eagles 2-3 Record.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

this from a fan of a team that just got skull hecked for three plus hours on sunday.

14. Inclulbus

Yeah, the way I see it that loss means nothing... considering Eagles, Redskins, And Giants all three still have to play the Patriots. And I doubt we got hecked for three straight hours, Considering we came back from 14-0 and took the lead in the 2nd half.. So if thats getting hecked for 3 hours, I'm gonna love seeing what they do to the Eagles. Philly don't stand a chance against them, Especially since it's usually Mid-Season when McNabb goes out for the rest of the year, So Kolb will probably be starting for you all by then... A rookie vs New England... ewwwiieee.. The Jets stand a better shot at beating them then what Philly does. :) That's the great thing about it.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

great, you came back from 14 down to take the lead only to lose by 21. kudos, that's something to hang your hat on. :icon_rolleyes:

don't worry though junior, 11/4 is going to be fun. :icon_cool:

now stop highjacking the thread.

16. Inclulbus

Yeah, it is something to hang my hat on. Knowing it's going to be a loss for 3 other teams in the Cowboys divison. So as said, that loss means nothing to me. We got the Minnesota Peterson's this week, hopefully we can show the Bears how to shut down the run :) While I actually want you all to shut the Bears up.

17. TDJets72027

smeagle congrats. The eagles are my 4th favorite team

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

only your 4th ? wtf man ! :icon_evil:

19. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Just look at it this way! He's only got two more bandwagons to jump off before hooking himself up to the Eagles! Although the way things are looking already, he's got the anti-Midas touch and any team he roots for turns to crap.

Fourth favorite team... what a freaking joke of a fan you are.

20. TDJets72027

STFU you hecktard Patriots fan. You are pathetic. You are a vag.

Midas commercials suck anyways.