just end the season ! jets-jets-jets

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Oct 10, 2007.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

4th team...LMAO!!!!

Hey, guys!!! The Redskins are my 32nd favorite NFL team :lol:

2. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I usually have 5 favorite teams on every sport except the NHL, But I support the Jets, Yankees, Nets, and Rangers most. I love sports....

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I can say Jaguars were my 2nd favorite team, but only cause I wanted to see Byron do well. [hence the Marshall logo, i'm a big time Marshall fan]. I live in WV. Hate WVU. didn't really like College Football till I seen Byron play, and I've been hooked every since. I can say by wanting to see him do well, watching the Jaguars games, you had to fall in love with their defense, if you're a football fan. Their D is amazing. Why they've never went after a big name WR though, is beyond me. but no more 2nd favorite for me.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It would be AJ Feeley, not Kolb. AJ can take down the Pats. :buttrock:

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

6. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

This is totally disturbing. How can you have 5 favorite teams in every sport,and be a fan of any one? That's just plain Looney Toones.

7. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

No no, it's easy. This way he can just start rooting for one when the others suck and then proclaim himself a fan of that team all along, so he's "so excited" for the team's success. I really thought I had seen the limits of a bandwagon fan... this is amazing.

8. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

:rofl:
    You have my vote for the next ocho cinco award.

9. TDJets72027

I always will be a Jets fan. I also like other teams like the Niners, Packers, Eagles, and Chargers, but I will always root for the Jets the most.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

heck you TD, i do not except you as an eagles fan. drink petro.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:doh:

12. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Pathetic, isn't it? The boy needs a lobotmy.

13. TDJets72027

I always liked the Eagles, plus my uncles root for them.:icon_smile:

I LOVE the Jets. I LIKE the 49ers, Packers, Eagles, Chargers.

You Got a problem with that?:icon_mad:

DO YOU FREAKING HEAR ME? YOU GOT A FREAKING PROBLEM WITH THAT? :icon_mad: :icon_mad:

14. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Ah crap, someone got Vinny Baggadonuts all worked up...

So right now, you should be a Packers fan since you listed them BEFORE the Iggles, based solely on their records the way your fandom works! Am I following this ridiculousness correctly?

15. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Bandwagoner.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

No, I can't hear you...sadly, I can read you :icon_rolleyes:

BTW...I'm sooooo scared :sarcasm1:

17. TDJets72027

:icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad:

You suck!

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Great comeback!! Keep it up!!

19. TDJets72027

Go Screw Yourself You Screwtard Cowboys Fan! Enjoy The Masturbating Sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Masturbating Sandwich??? WTF!!!

Oh, well...I usually don't play this silly game, but you just had to insist...

I'm guessing right now that you don't have much in your pathetic life...bullies probably make your life miserable in high school, girls won't talk to you...I'm pretty sure you're a virgin... That's why you have to root for 5 teams in each sport. The law of probabilities says that you have more chances to root for a winning team, and don't feel so bad...

Well, grow a pair already!!!