just end the season ! jets-jets-jets

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Oct 10, 2007.

1. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I'm not sure I hate you. I do think you're as dumb as paint, at least here, that's for sure.
    And I also love how Clet' and Top Dawg (and others...) bash you almost everytime you click on "Submit reply". :snitchslap:

But since you always come back, it seems like you like it.

2. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

4 pages on the Jets? :icon_eek:

3. DClark44

DClark44 Go Horse

I can sympathize.

I remember when COLTS stood for Count On Losing This Season.

4. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

J-E-T-S

1 AND 8!!!!!!

:lol:

5. American Football Psycho

American Football Psycho American Football Psycho

What happened to Man Genius??????

6. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Mangini didn't let up nearly 300 yards against the Redskins. The Jets defense did.

7. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

That's true. It's not like they have a coach worth a crap to correct any of that.

8. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Whatever...... Mangini should light up a fire on the defenses butt. If I were a coach of the Jets right now, I would have grab a torch, and burn their asses. And if the run defense didn't improve, I'd make the fire more intense. Even if I have to cause a fire that burns up the whole Jets facility, by God I'd do it.

Boy, I can't wait to finish college soon. Can 7 years come soon enough?

9. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

yeah, YOU be the coach of a downtrodden group of failures. A team that can't pressure a quarterback if their lives depended on it, the 30TH ranked defense in the NFL, 2nd worst 3rd down defensive percentage... a minus-5 turnover margin... should I go on? This franchise is a complete and utter joke, and the fact that some halfwit on the internet is openly professing an arsonistic (is that a word?) intent on the organization's facilities is only a small sample.

But hey, at least you're not the Dolphins. Yet.

10. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

:eek:mg: Have your fun now. It wasn't that long ago the Fins beat the Pasties something like 22 games in a row.:flipa: