WalterFootball.com's 2008 NFL Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Nov 9, 2007.

?

How Do You Rate This Mock Draft?

1. 5 Stars - Excellent, good overall selections

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4 Stars - Decent, some head scratchers

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. 3 Stars - Average, some questionable picks

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. 2 Stars - Mediocre, some very off-point picks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 Star - Bad, what was he smoking when he put this together?

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

2008 Mock Draft: Round One
    Last update: Friday, Nov. 2, 2007

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Wow, if the Jets get Chris Long, that'll mean they'll have three of my favorite players from Virginia. D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Thomas Jones, and maybe even Chris Long? Well wherever Chris ends up going, good luck to him and thanks for the memories.

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

damn he has both the animal and malcom coming out this year. i was hoping they would stay four i know that is just too wishful of thinking though. plus i would love the raiders to get jackson that dude is blazing fast and a great kick returner

4. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Why in the blue hell would we take a cornerback in the first round. Does this guy watch football?

5. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

The Bills desperately need DT, LB, CB help. So this guy wants to take a WR at #12? Way too early for that. If the Bills pick in the teens it has to be a defensive player.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Wait a minute, is Platoon Walterfootball? Or did he just plagarize all his draft analysis?

Jake Long -

Platoon - "Orlando Pace is one of the top offensive tackles in the game, but he has missed significant time the past two seasons. Without Pace on the line, the Rams simply cannot score consistently. They need to do something about this, because as far as I'm concerned, Pace is unreliable at this stage of his career. St. Louis cannot allow Marc Bulger to be sacked six times per week. He's too good a quarterback for that to happen."

Walterfootball - "Orlando Pace is one of the top offensive tackles in the game, but he has missed significant time the past two seasons. Without Pace on the line, the Rams simply cannot score consistently. They need to do something about this, because as far as I'm concerned, Pace is unreliable at this stage of his career. St. Louis cannot allow Marc Bulger to be sacked six times per week. He's too good a quarterback for that to happen."

Andre Woodson -

Platoon - "I can't help but feel a little sorry for Atlanta Falcon fans. First, they trade their best QB to Houston, Vick slaughters puppies, they pick up piano boy Harrington and then they pick up cheeseburger-eating Leftwich, Atlanta needs a Quarterback. They need a Quarterback who is a leader, Woodson is the one to fill the job. Look at how Woodson commanded his squad against teams like LSU and Arkansas, he should be a nice choice to lead the Falcons. Unless McFadden falls to the Falcons, they may choose him as a future replacement to Warrick Dunn, who is bound to retire soon. If he's taken though, I think their best choice would be Woodson then."

Walterfootball -
    "I can't help but feel a little sorry for Atlanta Falcon fans. First, they trade their best QB to Houston, Vick slaughters puppies, they pick up piano boy Harrington and then they pick up cheeseburger-eating Leftwich, Atlanta needs a Quarterback. They need a Quarterback who is a leader, Woodson is the one to fill the job. Look at how Woodson commanded his squad against teams like LSU and Arkansas, he should be a nice choice to lead the Falcons. Unless McFadden falls to the Falcons, they may choose him as a future replacement to Warrick Dunn, who is bound to retire soon. If he's taken though, I think their best choice would be Woodson then. "

Sam Baker -

Platoon - "The Eagles offensive line hasn't been all too good this season. The Haunting memory of Osi Umenyiora sacking McNabb 6 times is the still in the minds of Eagle fans. Also, William "Tra" Thomas and Jon Runyan maybe nearing retirement, so they will need a future tackle on the line to protect whoever thier quarterback may be."

Walterfootball - "An image Eagles fans will always have in their minds is Winston Justice looking helpless as Osi Umenyiora beat him for a Giants' record six sacks. This is the future of Philadelphia's offensive line. With William Tra Thomas and Jon Runyan nearing retirement, the Eagles will need a new tackle to protect Kevin Kolb's blind side for the next decade."

James Laurinatis -

Platoon - "The Broncos are rated near the bottom in almost every defensive category. James Laurinaitis is easily the best defensive player still available and the Broncos should not hesitate to pick him."

Walterfootball
    - "Pick a position, any position. The Broncos are ranked near the bottom in every defensive category, and need help everywhere. James Laurinaitis is easily the best defensive player available. By grabbing him, Denver will be able to move D.J. Williams back outside where he belongs."

And on and on...

Platoon :tsk: you could have at least picked a good mock to blatantly rip off and plagarize instead of Walterfootballs piece of crap. Poor show. When I read your mock I figured you were just clueless...now I realize you are SO clueless that you not only cannot put together your own bad mock, you have to rip off someone else's bad one. Poor show.

7. great panther pick

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Yeah I agree. Enough with the no Pacman thoughts. We are doing just fine without him. We need some playmakers on offense BAD. :icon_eek: