WTF Giants Fans ?!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Nov 12, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

what the hell happened new york ??

i heard way too much cheering for the cowboys yesterday. did i miss the memo ? was the game moved to texas stadium ??

how pathetic, the cowpukes fans were more of a factor than the home crowd - three delay of game penalties because of the crowd noise ? are you people still in joe torre hangover mode ? did you all tuck your manhood's between your legs ? that was freaking disgusting, you people are freaking pathetic just like your franchise, just like your qb and just like your whinny snitch of a DE strahan.

i wonder who tiki will throw under the bus this time ?

as much as i hate the cowboys i hate the giants even more so no matter how inappropriately comforting it was to enjoy a dallas victory i was able to find some joy in yesterday's outcome thanks to the giants fanbase.

great job people ! :icon_cool:

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

this sucks bc we dont have to many gint fans but this was still amusing

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Please!!!!! Watch a Jets home game, then come back to me about no support.

4. Brooklyn

Brooklyn AKEKEKEKEKE!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

If all Giants fans are like Brooklyn, they're a really screwed franchise...

6. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

yes you are.

7. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

i'd rep you for this but there isn't a Giant fan here to reply.....

waste of energy bro....

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah i thought there were some more vagiant fans posting here. still though, brooklyn's response is par for the course with the new york fanbase.

are you trying to say all jets fans jump on and off the band wagon and have 5 favorite teams that they conveniently jump to according to their records ?

9. TDJets72027

LOL, you kidding???? Heck no. Watch a Jets game. There are so many empty seats, that it's so unbelievable.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

well then go get ticket and support your snot rag of a team !!!!

11. TDJets72027

the snot head of a team who's been to more sb's than the eagles?:icon_cheesygrin:

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

is that jets fans math there bub ? last i remembered the jits made it to one super bowl while the eagles made it to two of them.

man that new york education system is really something.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And according to your math two wrongs make a right?

That would explain a lot about people in Philly :icon_eek:

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

ok - explain.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

**sigh**

Jets made it to one SB...they won it.

E-gals made it to two SBs...they lost both.

So according to your math the E-gals have a better history (I won't say they're better) because they made it to two SBs even though they lost both. That's what I'm talking about with "two wrongs make a right".

Now if you'll excuse me, I have another moron in Human Resources who needs me to explain to him how the PC works (yeah...I love my job...).

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

wow man, you truely are a 10 watt light bulb in 75 watt world aren't you ? :icon_rolleyes:

here was the comment i responded to - take note that i put a certain word in bold which is key here 1/2 pint.

the snot head of a team who's been to more sb's than the eagles

never in my response did i mention anything about what team has the better history.

thank god you're not working on my company's pcs.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ok, fine. Whatever...

I just found it funny: an eagles fan gloating about his team's two Super Bowl defeats...that's all :lol:

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

you'd have a point if i was doing that.

19. TDJets72027

TJ, I was just gonna post that.:icon_cool:

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

sure you were and you would've been completely wrong just like the crop worker.