The Washington Racists

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smeags

smeags militant geek

how pathetic is it that a professional sports team carries an racist name ? especially a team playing for our nation's capital. it's a slap in the face for the native americans of this country and the dirtbag hill billy hecks that follwow this team see nothing wrong with it because they themselves are racists.

redskin is on the same level as ni***r, spic, chink, sand ni***r, honky just to name a few. i'm so sure that if there was a team started named the new york porch monkies it would still have the same name.

be proud skins fans, you're good at something.

2. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Oh, so lets start using the world hillbilly, like that isn't derogatory to someone.

Let me explain something to you, not all Native Americans believe it is racist, just like not all Native Americans like it.

A lot of the Native Americans like the name considering we put out a good image for the Indian people. Our name was given to us for our owner at the time, who he himself was an Indian, and he had no problem with it what so ever.

As I said before, I am 40% Indian, and have no problem with the word Redskin, just like I am 60% white, and don't take offense to the words such as, hillbilly, cracker, whitey, redneck, etc.

Just like I believe the word ni***r is used for everyone who is ignorant, considering that is what the word ni***r is pretty much based on, someone who is ignorant.

I'm sorry that I don't spend time living in the old days such as people as yourselves, it's time to grow up, and then maybe all this racism type crap will FINALLY disappear.

3. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

It's posts like these taht make me think Smeagle is a TDJets alt account.

4. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Freaking waste of a thread. Go back to getting snitch-slapped by TDJ.

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

My high school's nickname is the "Redskins". My kids now attend the same school and they still have the Redskins name although there has been some pressure from the state of Illinois to get them to change it, they have not to date. I applaud that, as all of this politicaly correct bullcrap has been taken way to far for a long time.

What's next for ya? Saving the whales? Global warming and cow farts? How about hugging trees with Al Gore? This crap never ceases to amaze me!

6. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

At least I'm not alone on this one.

7. lawsonsp

lawsonsp Starter

Stupid!, move along with ur snitch fest

8. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

old subject..find something new.

9. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I guess I could see how "redskins" might be offensive to some, but we kicked Indian butt years ago, so heck em. Why a Pro team would take a name of losers is beyond me.Washington White Warriors I like better. Actually Indians should be honored so many teams have taken them as mascots throughout this country. :icon_rolleyes: You don't see us Irish snitchen about Notre Dame. We wear our Irish crap with pride.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

the responses i expected from a bunch of racist fans. good job people, keep them coming.

11. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

So which cry baby ... wha wha ..minority group do you fit into? Just curious because this is typical of the kind of crap that really adds up to "I can't take responsibility for myself, so I will blame it on someone else"... hey move out by Sweets and SRW, that area is well known for that... oh and then elect Hillary next year so you will have a president sympathetic with this crap too...

12. lawsonsp

lawsonsp Starter

Its about the same as saying the team name "eagles" is offensive to the bird itself

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

umm, i'm white and a republican so try again.

yeah - ok racist fan.

14. Buffgrandpa

LOL, OK, so if you are white and a republican... I get it, you don't really buy this crap either, you just kind of threw it out there and played devils advocate to see how many of the right wing tree huggers you could draw out of hiding.. lol.. I like it.

15. lawsonsp

lawsonsp Starter

that would be left wing treehuggers.......right wing is conservative republicans. and only a liberal hippy nut-job would think a team name is racist.

16. Buffgrandpa

Actually, the tree huggers are pretty much coming from everywhere.. if they are politicians.. because no one actually has the spine to stand up for anything anymore.. they are to busy worried about the freaking media because they are controlling everything in a generation of mindless morons that only believe what they see on TV.

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Leave us out of it Pops, we're not tree huggers or liberal and we don't live in Berkeley..lol

Just so you all know, I could care less what they call the freaking team, that name is hella old why change it now because some young people think it's offensive??? heck em.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

wrong - a racist name is a racist name. period. only a racist would come back saying naming a team after the country's symbol is just as bad.

19. lawsonsp

lawsonsp Starter

"a team could do well considering how many wetbacks live right across the bridge." (smeagle)

Look what I found in another thread mr. moral

20. Buffgrandpa

Who determines what is racist?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.