The Washington Racists

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by smeags, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Racist like me, I don't know how many times I have to say this to you, but I have Indian blood in me, and I take no offense to it what so ever. So because certain Indians take offense to it, and others such as myself don't, that makes the ones like me "racist." I most certainly don't think so, hate to break it to you, you can't label a certain part racist when only a certain majority believes it is.

I don't know what race you are, nor do I care, but would you see me start labeling whatever race you are as idiots because I disagree with YOU, of course not.

You can't label the entire Redskins fan base Racist, when a fair amount are actually Native American just like me.

Without Native American names in sports and books, Native Americans pretty much wouldn't even be heard of, and that's why I don't mind them using the names. It puts out a good image for the Indians and lets people know about our culture if they want to go back and look information up.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^ so to you it's like people in the hip hop culture saying "ni**a" right ? so in your opinion using the term redskin earns you some kind of street cred and it promotes a fine image for the native americans and makes one want to look up their history. ok gotcha.

i mean when i hear the word ni**a the first thing i do is run for the encyclopedia and read up on the history of blacks in this country.

3. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

I see where you are coming from but this is from another site that I asked how they felt about this.
    *and this lady is 100% Native American

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^ just another example of a sellout. it isn't like the native americans haven't had their share of them throughout history.

all races have them - for example blacks have guys like oj simpson. whites have guys like vanilla ice that act black just to make money in hip hop and act like they actually grew up in a drug infested neighborhood.

5. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

So if Washington changed their nickname to a specific tribe,would that pass the Smeagle high standard criterion for racism?

6. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

You know people from England hate your teams name.:icon_lol: I know I know smeagle that was racist to pick on the Britts...bad frosty bad.

7. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: Actually that's why we have such a large fan base in England. They relate.

8. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Your lying through your teeth....you run back through the history of posts on that person so you can build your case for calling them a racist....it's actually kind of funny while at the same time pathetic.:snitchslap:

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I can't believe this thread has made it to page 9 and counting :lol:

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The word racist brings an audience.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

TJ - it's like shooting fish in a barrel and dolphindude was the easiest - he and his dolphin fan like intelligence.

man i love fishing. :icon_cool:

12. dolphindude13

This coming from Al Gore's right hand man....How's the remodel of you mom's basement coming along?:icon_rolleyes:

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^ this post proves two things.

1- you still have no clue that you were sucked into a rant thread that was posted for the sole purpose of catching suckers aka "fish" like you and getting them to respond over & over.

2- you don't know how to follow simple rules by not personally attacking someone outside of the "fight club" forum.

game - set - match.

14. dolphindude13

Calling you Gore's right hand man hurt your feelings? Personal attack...Please!
    I know the "purpose" of the smack thread and knew that you were pretty much tongue in cheek when you posted, but calling people "racists" is a VERY "personal" attack which YOU started. If you can't take the crap that you started then quit responding to the thread and further "breaking rules" that you're so quick to point out!

Hypocrite.....Game,set and match!:icon_rolleyes:

15. Homer34

Homer34 BOOMSTICK!

Smeagol, If I washed my rod a thousand times would you suck it?

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i think we should remane all teams with animals in it. i mean come don Peta where are you when they need you. Dolphins bears tigers ravens cardinals falcons etc....i mean we have are mistreating them taking there wilderness from and them mock them by naming out FB teams after them where is the justice

17. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

It's sad that when another Native American says it's not racist in the way we are using it, Smeagle has decided that they're a sell out instead of accepting their opinion, oh well, seems I'm done in this thread.

18. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

May I ask what race you are?

19. lostfan

lostfan Starter

Am I the only one that thinks it's funny that you've decided your opinion is in line with the opinion of the entire population of Native Americans, and that it doesn't matter that a bunch of them have said they ARE offended by it? Because you're not offended and you're a Redskins fan I guess that about does it, no problem!

Oh, that and smeagle sucked you right into this thread, lol.

20. dolphindude13

You obviously didn't take the time to read back through the thread at all. It's not just his opinion.:icon_rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.