Are Most Falcon Fans Vick-Sheep?

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by Greg Brosh, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I am so totally amazed that it seems a big majority still think Vick is going to be a Falcon once he gets out of jail.

They are clinging to hope that he gets out of jail NEXT YEAR and will resurrect this team. Even their official website has a Forum where the sheep can still frolic.

Pathetic.

2. DrunkBomber

DrunkBomber Rally Rex

IMO the only reason Blank is even talking about the possibility of Vick coming back is to try to get the 20 million back.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

from my experinece from living here in atlanta the asnwer is yes YES when i got here in 98 the city was exited bc of there SB run but after that man you wouldnt really see any Falcan fans until Vick Came to town the fans came out of the wood work

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I'd want him back If I was a Falcon.

So I could shoot him personally.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

ud take a mans life cause he killed some dogs LOL... you might just be gay? definitely feminine

6. unstable

unstable I need sex

Reading your posts is like cleaning vomit.

7. Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman Born Again Browns Backer

for freaking up any hope of a super bowl in the next five years, and single-handedly turning the team into the joke it was 15 years ago?

I'd shoot him too.

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

if the team depends on one player they were already a joke

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Better to be Vick sheep than Vick dogs.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

like charlie weiss did to ND ?

11. Cheezymadman

Weis's problem is that he has no earthly idea how to recruit. Notice how well he did with Ty Willingham's players? Then once his own guys come in (and guys like Quinn and Samardzija are out), the team falls over dead.

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hahahahahaha Ain't that the truth...rep for this...can't believe no one commented

WAKE THE FREAK UP PEOPLE, THIS WAS A FUNNY:wtf1:

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

yep, i wondered how he would handle that.

ok - done highjacking. back to the soap opera otherwise known as - the atlanta falcons.

14. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Yep....amazing how fans latch on to a mediocre qb with all they got if he gives them a glimmer of hope for a year or two.....

15. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

most of the fans are balck and think that they were after Vick because he was a famous black man with money. just the white man trying to keep the black man down again.

16. unstable

unstable I need sex

Im not trying to keep anyone down, I just wanted to win more than 3 games this season.

17. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

you mean that's not what happened:icon_eek:

18. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

I'd like to tie a couple t-bones around his neck and put him in a cage with a couple of pits! :icon_twisted:

19. Cheezymadman

What's the average third grader think?

20. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

well the majority of my kids are black so they would probably hear something ridiculous like that from their parents and blindly believe it