Josh Brown To Wear Heated Pants Against Green Bay

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by burnout2oo7, Jan 9, 2008.

1. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

I asked this earlier.. would this be an equipment violation? Never heard of heated pants before, if they had them, and they were legal, you would think all the cold weather kickers would have them.

2. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

This is something he's doing himself. The NFL isn't providing him with the equipment, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Goodell step in and stop this from happening.

3. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:icon_cheesygrin:
    What a wimp. I hope the Seahawks get whacked. I look forward to seeing Holmgren step down, and hopefully come to us by 2009.

So far with Deadskins and hawks, I might have to bump our next season win total from 5 wins to possibly 7 now. Well done!

4. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

I dont see this as a big deal. This is a new age in football. Why should he be penalized for being warm? If you're gonna crucify the guy for this then you should do the same for guys who use the air conditioning during the warm weather.

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Maybe it will rain instead of snow and then right before he makes a game tying kick he'll get electrocuted!:icon_cheesygrin:

What a candy ass! He'll probably have a 9 volt battery shoved up his butt to power the pants I'm guessing.

6. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Yeah, that'll be something if it rained in Green Bay and he couldn't move in those things. Maybe it'll be FREEZING RAIN too.:icon_cheesygrin:

And Steady, he should penalized. I'm a real he man when I go out in that cold and I don't wear my gloves half the time.

7. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

And exactly how hard were you looking at their legs and why?

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

wow, congrats... you are a real man for not wearing your gloves half the time...

:laughy32::laughy32::laughy32::laughy32::laughy32::laughy32::laughy32:

i live in WV, it gets colder then crap here, I wear shorts year round.. and never no gloves. But if a dude thinks wearing hot pants will do what he needs it to do, then go for it. Admitting to wearing ' hot pants ' makes him even more of a man, Maybe if Gramatica would've wore hot pants last season, He'd of blocked Babineaux off the corner, and Romo would've scored a TD. That's a big maybe though.

9. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I can't see the problem in using a loophole in the rules, just as long you don't make it obvious two days before the game :icon_rolleyes:

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

lol no doubt, don't talk about it, just do it.

11. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

If he never said anything no one would have never noticed.

12. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Hell, I usually wear nothing but a shirt, and boxers around my house, EVEN IN THE WINTER LOL

no joke

Josh Brown is a wimp, chicken, and a turkey

13. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

Someone would have noticed during the locker room interviews after the game... the only one without shrinkage.:icon_eek:

14. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I'm so bad butt that sometimes I take COLD showers in the WINTER! And I don't make my mommy tuck me in no matter how cold it is! Fo real!

15. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

lmao. what a cat. play football. although if he does make a game winning kick... congrats to him and his pants. i still call him a cat :dirty20:

16. dolphindude13

Really none of us should be suprised by this, all kickers are cat's! :icon_thumright:

17. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Uniform violation.

18. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Wonder what kind of fine he would receive :icon_rolleyes:

19. dolphindude13

Well since poking someone in the eye is 15k......probabaly 50k!:icon_cheesygrin:

20. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

unless he gets poked in the "eye"...:icon_cheesygrin: