Josh Brown To Wear Heated Pants Against Green Bay

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by burnout2oo7, Jan 9, 2008.

1. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Don't you know the fine hierarchy?

It goes:eye-poke, manslaughter, then uniform violation.

2. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

:clap: :laughy32: :word01:

3. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

That's pretty damn close to the order I believe!:icon_cheesygrin:

4. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Yep. The Patriots should be thanking their lucky stars that Vince Wilfork had his chin strap buckled when he poked Jacobs.

5. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I'm now glad the 49ers didn't get Vince Wilfork on the team.

6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Vince Wilfork is too.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Let's just hope that he doesn't make a game-winning kick, and then receives a gatorade shower :icon_eek:

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:agreed:
    :rollinglaugh:

9. Rabbit

Rabbit Cowboy from hell

Wow crap! battery-powered heaters... I never thought there's anything like that lol. I always wear my jeans pants when it's even much colder. Maybe he should try some warm-ups to make himself warmer... Anyway, who gives a crap? :p

10. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:rollinglaugh:

11. n1gbpackfan

He won't need them.. latest forcast is gametime temp 29 degrees, cloudy, with a chance of a snow shower or two. I'm thinkin he should be able to handle 29 degrees. After all they do have side line heaters, do they not?

12. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

But what if the power is conviently cut off to the visitors' sideline? :rollinglaugh: I have heard communication and the 40 second clock mysteriously shuts off on the visitors' side. Oh well, looking forward to the Seahawks butt kicking and losing for the next 10 years if Holmgren takes a walk.:icon_redface: Maybe then the NFC West will be respected.

13. n1gbpackfan

Ha ha ha, the local radio station here is encouraging fans to bring underwear to the game and wave them around every time he has to kick.. that would be too funny!

14. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I hope they're clean....I'd hate to be in a stadium with 48,000 pairs of dirty crap striped drawers!:icon_eek:

15. n1gbpackfan

funny you would mention that, they did say they didn't wan't to see any stains... and it Lambeau is more like 70k plus now.

16. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

How were those heated pants he wore? :rollinglaugh:
    Hasselback was Hasselsuck like always.

17. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

No the team couldn't focus. with josh browns legs and all, how could they focus on the game. they all wanted heated pants too!

18. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

Eh, I guess the pants helped him do his job..kick 2 FGs..seemed like he was the only Seahawk that whole game who came to play..along with his pants

19. n1gbpackfan