Why 49erGenius Doesn't Attend Games

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by 49erGenius, Jan 13, 2008.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

well we're back to square one then - that being the thread starter being quite hypocritical for ripping the pats for cheating. something they were only found guitly of in game one of this season.

2. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

3. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

What does Barry Bonds have to do with this?

4. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Spygate, and Steroid= *

Spygate is as bad as taking the steroid. What if NE was doing this when they won the first Superbowl, like what if Barry was in fact on the juice when he hit the homeruns? Hope that helps.

5. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Yeah, that should be a chant for the Superbowl:

FREAK THE PATS, clap, clap, clap, clap, FREAK THE PATS!

DAMN YOU SPYGATE! That just makes my blood boil that the Pats can use this to get ahead of the game probably. They should have been upfront about the whole thing.

Boston and San Francisco got one thing in common now:
    SIN CITY when fans don't give 2 craps about a scandel.

6. Spanky

Spanky Special Teamer

So we need to asteriks all 49er titles in the 80's, 90's and any further winning of said title referenced in previous posts????

Joe Montana should have an asteriks too...

and Jerry Rice definitely used some sort of "chemical agent" to enhance his career...

etc....

etc....

See how assinine you are? Either an idiot or someone who can waffle better than John Kerry..

[​IMG]

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

let's keep the personal attacks limited to the "fight club" forum.

thanks

8. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

If you've never been there how do you know this?

wow, simply wow.....:icon_rolleyes:

Thats like saying i don't eat hot dogs bc i own a dog....

your mom needs to slap you.

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

:poke: :eek:a02: :bolt:
    Wait....isn't Kerry a Pats fan??:icon_cheesygrin: :poke: :poke: :eek:a02: :bolt:

10. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

[​IMG]

Wow, your team pulls Spygate and now you're launching your Swift boat defense. Come on, Spanky, this is not the political forum. Why doesn't your team simply answer the questions about what they did? You're the one waffling when you have to dig this deep and STILL come up with NOTHING to say! All your team has to do is simply say yes or no did they use Spygate to help them in the Superbowl? I find it ironic that after the Packer loss that something of this magnitude would come up. Maybe the Pats are actually like the Bills and can't really win Superbowls, and they didn't want to be mocked at in sharing the division with the rival.

Your team wins the Superbowl, the NFL is ruined like baseball. but you're too blind to see it. I hope per the 8 games the Pats go on the road, each game is blacked out locally, including ours. Brady the native deserves shame and not honor.

11. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Awwwwwwwwww...I want to be on his ignore list too :icon_cry:

12. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Doug, I got 6 people already. Don't be number 7 on the list. I really don't know why I deserve this.:icon_cry:

13. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Please stay on topic or create a new thread to discuss failures of the Nolan regime.. That being:
    Thank You.

EDIT: Here's your own thread to discuss. Enjoy.