Falcons Release Alge, Byron, Gandy

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by Inclulbus, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

The 2nd Article is a little better, the 1st one just gets straight to the point.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...E5nYcB?slug=ap-falcons-cuts&prov=ap&type=lgns

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...sLYF?slug=txfalconscrumpler&prov=st&type=lgns

2. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Woah, Alge Crumpler.. .What are they thinking?

3. Inclulbus

no clue, thats retarted... " Rebuilding " ... uhh, well dudes.. there you have it. he could possibly be there best player, let alone.. their best target in the receiving corps. And he's a tight end, lol

4. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

He is (well, was) there best player in my eyes. Their best offensive player for sure, and definitely their best receiver.

Probably the face of the team too once Vick left.

5. happ

happ PECAVI

Crumpler's knees are shot. Good luck to him wherever he goes, but his best days are long behind him. Mularky's offense favors big blocking TEs, so they also must have felt they could get a starting TE on the cheap that would be a better fit. Coleman was just too prone to off-field accidents, such as the jetski incident prior to the draft and the unfortunate trees that keep jumping in front of his car while he is speeding.

6. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

maybe crumpler's knees ARE shot...but damn...that was the falcons best player...who is it now? deangelo hall?

7. happ

happ PECAVI

Hall, Abraham, or Boley on defense and Norwood and Roddy White on offense....that's about it.

8. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

wow...they kept joe horn

9. Inclulbus

lol no doubt

10. happ

happ PECAVI

Horn is going to be cut, I have no doubt, as will Dunn and Finneran. Horn and Finneran have two years left on their contract, so it may be after June 1st before they are tossed aside because of the cap.

11. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Brooking could go to but I think he may restructure his contract.