Ha Ha Ha, Check Out The COOL Patriot Pictures!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by 49erGenius, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Milan

Milan Starter

#1. Pokemon Elite? Dude, what the heck?
    #2. Weren't you on the Pats bandwagon saying that this game wouldn't be a contest?

2. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

1) who cares?
    2) I'm not a Pats fan.
    3) anything else?

3. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

:icon_rolleyes: :die:

4. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

ANything else? :tool:

5. burnout2oo7

Anything else and this would have to move to the fight club.

6. Black Prowler

Black Prowler Crazy Black Cat!

that's actually NOT the start of spygate but what we know to be the first instance of the accusations. According to what I'm watching on ESPN, the Spying started back in 2001 when Bellicheat became Coach of the P*ts. :cope:

Apparently there were notes on EVERY game played since he became coach. Of course the NFL under Goodell destroyed all credible eveidence so it's gonna be hard to prove all this now. Goodell is an idiot!!!:icon_rolleyes:

anyway back to the pics..... :buttrock:

7. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:thumb: Black Prowler. It's ironic to me that all of a sudden, the Pats start winning Superbowls. I know any team can win it, but doing that sort of thing is wrong. I can appreciate the closeness each game has had with the Pats, but if 3 of them were from illegal footage, an investigation has to take place.

8. unstable

unstable I need sex

el oh el

9. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I found a word of the day from NFL Fanatix on Bellichk:

Belicrap

:laughpound: :rollinglaugh::icon_thumright:

10. burnout2oo7

I always thought Belirod sounded better...

11. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Belicheat is also great.

12. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Yes they are.

13. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Uhhh...a supposed 40 year old at a Pokemon site? :eek:hboy:

14. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Who are we talking about now? THis is supposed to be a topic meant to be funny, not a topic meant to be hijacked.

15. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

You didnt even have to post a link saying it was from a pokemon site. Look at the computer editing that was done on it. You can tell it came from a 10yr old. 49ergenius or lack there of, what did i tell you about stalking little boys you should stop now. That is a very dark road that i wouldnt risk if i was you.

Guys as a true 49ers fan, how do i not have more Rep then this guy!! HELP!

16. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Genius scares me more and more each day.

17. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

18. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Fricker, stick to taking plane rides to different football stadiums. The pictures regardless that it could've came from a Mister Rodgers site as far as I'm concerned were meant to be funny. And don't you tell me that you actually had faith the Giants could've pulled off that win. One in a million does not win every day so all in all, go heck off, quit hijacking the thread. Don't like it, ignore it, dont' read it, don't respond to it. This was meant to be funny, not meant to be ruined just because you hate what I have to say. I never had to endure so much trouble trying to create something funny to bash the Pats by. Act like a 49er fan if you are one.

Another thing, Fricker, this isn't the political forum either. :nohijacking:

Oh yeah, and adults watch Simpsons and King of the Hill along with Family Guy. Guess that makes them weird also, huh? You must be the life of the party eh Mr. Wheeling Dealing Fricker? Do you go WHOOOO in the plane? :laughpound:

19. hugh

hugh bench warmer

this is something I found on the net.

[​IMG]

20. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Good job. :icon_rolleyes: You got my vote for the next Madden award.