Dallas Writer Predicts Julius Jones To Rush 1,700 Yds.

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by Sweets, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Yo, he wasnt saying wat the ruebunco said was offtopic, he was saying he was offtopic when he said he liked the guys avatar

2. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

NO- i said that i like his avatar thats what was off topic i said it.

3. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

:icon_cheesygrin: Oops....my bad! I completely misread the meaning then.

4. eaglesrule4ever

LOL

5. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

[​IMG]

6. lmao

7. eaglesrule4ever

LOL thats very nice.

8. red_askew

red_askew #1 Macho!

and he was smoking what...

9. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Too many rich dealers in Seattle...:icon_rolleyes:

The guy couldn't break a tackle for crap. In the last two seasons for us he's had a few big days, coincidentially on Holidays like Christmas, and what, a few big plays, ie draw play Vs New Orleans 06-07 season. We went onto lose that game as we all know, he was shocking besides that.

The guy won't get 800 yards.

10. Pound th' Rock

Pound th' Rock Starter

Not a chance. Alexander was a part of the problem, but the Hawks running game in general was lackadaisical last season. I would have tried to grab Mendenhall or Stewart if I were them.

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

no he didnt. He started the game, played the first series or two, and was out of the game until Marion got tired. maybe before Marion came to Dallas, but once Marion got there, julius had no chance.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^^ agreed.

i think jones can do it. look at the teams he'll be running against now in the nfcw compared to the teams in the east. big, BIG difference.

13. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Come on, 1700 yards! The guy isn't that good if anyone thinks he is a top back. Good luck to him, hell, I'll be the first one to be proven wrong, but frankly I can't see it happening.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

considering he averaged 4yrd per carry when dallas' o-line was questionable and the qb was bledsoe in a division stacked with very good defenses it's not crazy to think he could drastically improve his stats when he'll be going against arizona, san fran and st. louis twice a year.

15. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I've always liked him and thought he was good, But as I said.. This past season, He didn't get a lot of chances to do things, our first drive was all julius, once we entered marion into the game, Julius was gone until Marion needed a breather. You can't get into rhythm like that. Sure it's just my opinion, and just like smeagle said, he aint going up against the Skins D, The Eagles D, or the Giants D. Not taken anything away from 49ers, Rams, Or Cardinals... but those 3 don't compare to the NFC East's Defenses.

16. NFC west defense is horrible

17. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I think this is a typo, I think he siad 170 yards this season

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

:icon_smile: