Isaac Bruce's Number Fiasco (According to 49erGenius)

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by 49erGenius, Mar 13, 2008.

1. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Oh man, not fair! Now I got to issue Bruce another number on Madden. Damn you 49ers!:icon_frown: Bruce was wearing no. 80 and caught 123 passes, now I got to start over, crap! Let me know what number they issue him.

2. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Even though it is scary how much you relate real life to Madden and wrestling you can change the number without starting over!!:icon_rolleyes:

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That's right, genius. Rice, Bruce and the 49ers front office are conspiring to make your life miserable. You should just [/yourself]

4. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

shut the heck up.........

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

6. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

What does that have to do with anything? Not my fault that the game made Bruce wear no. 80 because it was a program you dumb fool!:icon_rolleyes: Jeez, why should a fan like me have to change his number now? Game or no game, bruce should wear the no. 80. I don't know why you 49er fans are crying about this and think this is a slap in the face.:icon_frown: I don't see T Owens snitching about the players wearing his no. 81 jersey. :rollinglaugh:

7. Crowned

Because T.O. was nothing compared to Rice. Get off the freaking game you seriously are comparing it to real life.

8. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

when TO becomes the best player to ever play the game please let me know...

util then.....shut the heck up.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

:shock: Really?

10. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Brother, you need to be snitch slapped in the worse way. Jump in the old Pinto and come to my area fool. Until then, you stop talking to me. It's a joke not to make a big deal out of people wearing Owen's old number, but you get all excited about Rice. All Rice to me did was sell the team out and play for a foolish Raiders team.

11. Crowned

LMAO.. dude.. you'll get pitted... so pitted

12. The Boss

The Boss Lifestyle......Flashy

I have to admit, those scars took a long time to heal.

13. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

who in their right mind would do that http://gridironfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54085:icon_eek:

14. The Boss

The Boss Lifestyle......Flashy

15. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

You are a freaking tool. So you don't appreciate at all that the game's best Wide Receiver of all time spent the majority of his career as a San Francisco 49er, playing with them in 3 Super Bowls and being in general, a great football player for them? Dude, just shut the heck up.

16. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I like the fact that you took some time and grew some nuts....now you just need to figure out how and when to use them.

How you end such a tough guy-hood rat-hulkamaniac act with the bold is just..... :icon_rolleyes:

follow everyones advice....Shut The Screw UP......

17. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Well 49erGenius has received his 3rd yellow card for derailing yet another thread. Good news is two more yellow cards and he'll be shut up for good here.

18. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Call EA sports....I'm sure they'll send a programmer over to your mom's garage to fix that right up for you. Hell with your superior knowledge and creativity, they might even offer you a position!:icon_rolleyes:

19. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Jesus Christ, just ban me already. I'm getting fed up with this crap.

20. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

That would be too easy....lots more fun watching you do it to yourself.:icon_thumright: