Isaac Bruce's Number Fiasco (According to 49erGenius)

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by 49erGenius, Mar 13, 2008.

1. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I hope you face bad luck in your life and I'll be there laughing at you. Just remember that your team was on the verge of 0 and 16, and you're really not that far off. As for Issac Bruce, between him and D Jackson, I don't know which one is going to do worse for the team.

2. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

:icon_scratch: :fool: Ok.

3. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Five yellow cards to be banned? You are way too indulgent, imo.

This guy's so stupid, it's not even funny anymore...

4. unstable

unstable I need sex

If you ban Darren, hes going to go to fans pt.2 more.

(Sorry if Im not allowed to hint towards the site Im referring too.)

5. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

It's not like Rice freaking said I wanna play for the Raiders instead of the Niners. As I recall the Niners didn't want to sign him anymore and wanted TO to be the main man and Rice wanted none of that and felt he had a few years left in him. Either freaking way you respect what he has done for us and noone should ever where his jersey. Let me ask you something Genius! Should anyone be allowed to wear 16 or 8? Answer this carefully because if you answer wrong I'm really gonna believe your outta your fricken mind!! I mean I'm already close to believing that, but dude your way of thinking is half freaking goobered at times!!!

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Half-goobered? :icon_frown:

7. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

I'm a nice guy what can I say!!:icon_cheesygrin:

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

general warning - let's try to stay away from the personal insults here folks.

9. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

You could, y'know, leave. No one's making you stay.

On the topic, Rice will always be known as #80 for the 49ers thus no one should wear his number. I'm sure Issac Bruce doesn't really mind that much.

10. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I'm amazed that you 49er fans sound like .com wannabes. Issac Bruce is not going to come anywhere near Rice's league so why is it an insult to have his number? Rice should have stayed on the 49ers to mentor TO, or accept the role of no. 2 WR.

Dude, I still feel Rice flat out abandoned the team. he should've accepted the role of retirement or to be no. 2 WR, not play on the Raiders and get humiliated by Tampa Bay in the Superbowl. Not play for a lowly undeserving Seattle team in the NFC West that should be back in the AFC.

I do respect what Rice did, but leaving the team is like leaving a marriage and that to me is a slap in the face. Then Jerry Rice takes pot shots at York, not that I mind of course, but why don't he do something about the 49ers' bad situation rather then moan about it? Get together with Steve Young, raise enough money that Obama and Clinton raise, and buy the team flat out from York.

Dude, I am not out of my mind. I'm sick of the situation the 49ers go through. They flub at FA, they muck the draft, and they keep expecting/thinking this is the team of the future? This is more like an Cardinal/Redskin team of the past, and this team may not win more then 6 games because of our dumb moves, and THEN we'll fire Nolan.

Maybe somebody should have told the Madden people not to program number 80 onto the game for Issac bruce. Not my fault they make mistakes. And the answer to your QB question is no, happy?

I got every right as a 49er fan to be extremely frustrated when nothing gets done to correct the team. Now, if we can sign T Spikes, I'll be more then happy about that one. Maybe we'll now win 8 games with Spikes. That would be the greatest thing we ever did in Free Agency in landing a BIG PLAYER.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

lowly undeserving seattle team ?? they won the nfc west in 2004 when rice went there and made it to the super bowl the following year. that's hardly a " lowly undeserving" team.

lowly undeserving seattle team ?? they won the nfc west in 2004 when rice went there and made it to the super bowl the following year. that's hardly a " lowly undeserving" team.

:moe:

:moe:

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Shut up with your .com wannabe references you idiot!!! Yes, I said idiot, you make up things and say that we say them, you scream about all of the 49er fans here accepting that our team loses games and that we don't care, FREAK YOU.

None of the fans here liked that from 05 our team has picked people that sucked, no one here liked the fact that Rice, Lott and others have left and gone to other teams, no one here thought we would go to the playoffs last year so you're singing to the freaking choir dude...we at least have faith that sooner or later our beloved team will right itself, you have no say in anything 49er related because all you do is hate and think up ridiculous solutions that would never come to fruition.

Unless another WR in the league betters Jerry Rice's records, then and only then should they be allowed to wear his number PERIOD...the team has spoken and if you don't like it, NO ONE CARES!!!

13. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:moe: Must be that time for you eh, Sweets? I can understand. But for crying out loud, it's just an opinion that's been said on the radio and I can assure you that a statement like that will get you CUT OFF very fast! I still feel it's not a big freaking deal out of this issue, but I'm not going to cry if Bruce probably gets no. 81, or hey, he might get D Clark's number of no. 87. Wow, you don't know who Dwight Clark is? I would not be surprised. Maybe he'll get no. 88, Freddie Solomon's number. There's not a lot of wiggle room concerning 80 numbers for WRs.:icon_rolleyes:

Sweets, until the team gets rid of York/Nolan, it's very hard to see that 100-1 shot going to the playoffs. I think we'll get there, but Sweets, Nolan has to WIN THE BIG GAMES! Let me list them: NFC/AFC East, New Orleans, Seattle. If we cannot win 7 of these games plus Rams/Cards/Lions, we're going nowhere again. I have not seen Nolan beaten NY, Phil, New Orleans, Dallas.

I feel very strongly we have not done the job in FA. I'm not saying we flubbed it either, but getting Issac Bruce to me is not exactly going to bring fans back and be subjected to another below .500. I still feel we're not winning more then 7.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

tick tock tick tock

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Whoa!!! no, you didn't :icon_eek: :moe:

16. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Seriously. Everybody knows that time comes in the last week of the month, not the third.:icon_mrgreen:

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Yeah, I'm on the rag because YOU don't make sense???...anyone see that logic???

Retired numbers or soon to be retired numbers shouldn't ever be used again...I didn't like it when Rice wanted Largent's, so that's where I stand but they are going to let others use them then it should go only to the best ever.

18. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

[​IMG]

Genius took his, did you?:icon_mrgreen:

I don't see the logic either, Sweets, but I'm sure it has something to do with Madden.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well back on topic people.

20. unstable

unstable I need sex

♥ you sweets