Overrated/Underrated

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Weezy, Mar 10, 2008.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I'm going to say underrated for Michael Turner and heres why. He lived in LT's shadow for how many years as the #2 RB in San Diego? Now that he's in Atlanta as the #1 RB, only time will tell whether he's truely overrated or underrated.

Drew Brees

2. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Brees, honestly neither. I think that he gets exactly what's deserved of him. It's no major over hype and no real underhype. The first few years he wa overhyped but now he just kind of goes and does what he does. I mean, I guess you could make a case for either, but he's just the man, end of story.

3. BigBuckeyeFan

BigBuckeyeFan Team Veteran

How bout Carson Palmer

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I think hes underrated overall, Overrated last year for what he was expected to do and what he actually did (sub par) , but I believe that was just a bad year and he will be back to form.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

How about Michael Irvin?

6. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

*sniff, sniff*

7. FinFan_23

FinFan_23 Team Veteran

Ronnie Brown?

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

underrated.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Matt Schaub??

10. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Underrated........how bout Shawn andrews

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Matt Schaub Underrated??? UGH!!!

Andrews is just right...

Dan Klecko as a FB?

12. eaglesrule4ever

I wanna see what Schaub can do next year should be better,alot better. Anyways Dan klecko as a FB is underrated because he is a big body that will definetly slow people down from getting to mcnabb,Which is a really good thing so i go underrated with that..........how bout JR reed

13. packerboy

packerboy Bugger off

Rated just about right, crap and can't field punts.

Matt Hasselbeck/Hasselback?

14. Ridin Burgundy

Probably just about right. He proved he can do it without a strong running game over the last few years. Very good QB.

Fred Taylor.

15. eaglesrule4ever

Matt is underrated,He puts up nice stats year in and year out and usually gets his team to the playoffs.......how bout mcnabb?

16. Ridin Burgundy

Most people seen to think he is on the decline now and I think thats probably right. Too many injurys have taken its toll on him.

17. eaglesrule4ever

so your Saying mcnabbs overrated then, Fred taylor i guess would be just about right he made the probowl..finally..........how bout Kevin curtis

18. Ridin Burgundy

Not overrated. Just about right.

Curtis is probably underrated. He had a very solid year with little recognition.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Fred Taylor - Underrated

Kevin Curtis - Underrated, he gets a bad wrap, but he's not terrible.

Matt Schaub - So OVERRATED as of this point. The guys done Zero...

McNabb - hard to believe, but UNDERrated!!! The guy puts up ridiculous numbers with very little when the team around him is healthy.

20. eaglesrule4ever

how bout Brian dawkins i say hes underrated, Just because he has evolutionized the Free Safety position in the NFL, Yet doesnt get shown the recognition he is deserved. Plus he Put more people on IR than anybody in the NFL, Trust me i look it up.