McNabb Vs. Bulger.......Who's Better

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by eaglesrule4ever, Mar 12, 2008.

1. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

But surrounding cast should NEVER be considered when comparing QBs. Ask all the Peyton Manning groupies...

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That's exactly what everybody was saying about the Manning - Brady comparison before 2007: "Oh, yeah...give Peyton's weapons to Brady and watch him destroy everybody"...and guess what...they were right :icon_eek:

3. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

It was beautiful :icon_cry:

4. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Thats nice bro, you hit the nail right on its head that deserves some rep.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_thumright: Good Job Ox...

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Yeah and the Joe Montana groupies.....lol...I better duck now.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Oh boy...I'll duck as well. Just in case there's any cross fire or shrapnel!

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

even montana would've been crap if he had todd pinkston and james thrash as wideouts.

9. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Go heck yourself.....You know that isn't true. He didn't have crap for wr's in KC and still got them to the playoffs. He was what, 90yrs old with a broken back and still got the job done!?!?!?!? 11-5, won the afc west......I call Bullcrap on you brother!

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

you have no clue sir.

he had willie davis and jj birden who were absolutely better than stinkston and trash - plus he had marcus allen & kimble anders who almost put up the same stats as those two scrubs mcnabb was stuck with.

as great as joe was he would've never had the career he did with such garbage to work with.

11. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I'll agree to "slightly better than"......thats as far as i will go.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

brian westbrook doesn't rank with any of those guys...

13. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I'm gonna take Mcnabb in this one, because he's done so much more in his career, than Bulger. Bulger only really had 1 great season, that was the season before last. I don't like either of them. Eli all the way.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

too bad he was only a part time player when we had stinkston and trash.