Update: Post Icons Back Up

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, May 20, 2008.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Is this the line to brown nose???

I am next!!!

:beersign:

Those give me seizures, I shouldn't have quoted you because I am having one now...

bzzb,sd,dbbabbaaz

2. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I like how the Favourite Teams are now fixed. Nice one SRW.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

No brown nosing...just giving credit where credit is due. :icon_thumright:

4. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

I was wondering why the normal team icons were replaced with cheesy ones.....:icon_frown:

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Go back a few pages and read up on it. Basically it was some legal stuff that SRW was going through and at the same time trying to avoid any further issues.

The new icons remind me of when a cool new video game with "cool graphics" came out for the Nintendo - NES Style!!

6. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

^Haha yeah kind of, old school gaming.

Sweet work.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

It is the "retro age" so...things worked out perfectly!

8. Jammin Jaguar

Not the nicest thing to say when your site admin has been through a lot with legal issues the last few days and tried hard to get it sorted out for us the members.

9. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

whoops - sorry. Meant no harm. I guess if I was on here more I would've realized what happened. :oops:

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

How dare you!!! :icon_wink:

11. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

HEY! I said I was sorry......:icon_redface:

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_lol:

I was kidding of course!!

13. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

I know, just giving you are hard time....:icon_cheesygrin:

14. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Stop Whoring you two. :icon_rolleyes: :laughy32:

15. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

Will you relax???

I understand what SRW is dealing with but Suedon doesn't come on here that often. Damn, trial mod has gone to your head.

:jawdrop: Ya, I went there.

16. Jammin Jaguar

Nothing has gone to my head I would have said that if I wasn't a trial moderator. :icon_confused:. I just think that people should remember that Steve runs this site virtually single-handedly.

17. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

1)Sweets is a big help herself and 2) you need people to post otherwise you have nothing to run.

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well before this thing gets out of hand, thank you PE08 for your kind words and you are also correct that without our members and staff, we (Steve and I) would have nothing, it's basically you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

We'd like to thank everyone for their patience at this time, we know it hasn't been easy and we know that our members expect a certain level of greatness from us and we try to bring it to all of you, lets not start nit picking on "he's not grateful" and "she doesn't care" and "don't hurt SRW's feelings" etc., we are all in this together and that's all we need to remember, just know that we, the staff, do all we do for the members here.

19. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Again, I'm really sorry for the comment earlier. I haven't been posting on here like I thought I would over the past several months, but I hope to be on here more. And that's why I didn't realize all the crap you guys were going through.

I really, really like this site and it has quickly become my favorite, simply because of the outstanding membership, V-bookie, arcade, awards, etc. RSW, Sweets, and everyone else, keep up the good work!!!:icon_thumright:

20. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Yeah.