Buh-bye Benson

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by FSUViking, Jun 9, 2008.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

goodell's gonna make it rain.

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I can see Benson getting no more then 8 games.

The funny thing is if he was still with the Bears, no Bears fans would care that his butt got suspended. Oh well, he'll get a second chance with another team but he's now someone elses problem.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Let's see. He was arrested for boating while intoxicated. Then, it was driving while intoxicated. I'm waiting to see if he hits the trifecta. Jogging while intoxicated.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Am I the first to say Denver? :icon_lol:

5. DaBearsrule4ever

Denver would actually probably be a good fit for him. They usually have good luck with runningbacks.

6. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

I hope benson gets a Year suspension its strict sure but i still think its fair

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

A year? Come on...it's not like he cheated the game or something...

8. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

I went with a nice round number i think gooddell will see it my way lol.

9. DaBearsrule4ever

I don't think 3 run ins with the law warrents a year suspension. How many run ins has pacman had with the law again? More then Benson I know that. I can see Benson getting at most 8 games but no less then 4 games minimum.

10. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

This kid used to light up my high school team then he lit up my red raiders in college... then he got to pro and bombed... what a shame lol

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Pacman was in the double digits...yes?

Actually I should say "is", not "was..."

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

run ins with the law should not = suspension .........convictions should

13. DaBearsrule4ever

Benson is not near the number of run ins with the law that pacman is, atleast NOT YET.

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

16 is the magic number i believe

15. PoohBear

PoohBear Rule Beartannia!!

You think I would be happy to hear this, but I'm absolutely ashamed and depressed! I have been a Bears fan for 14 years and in that time my eyes have bled watching first round draft picks finding their own unique way to slap this historic, noble franchise in the face. If you don't want to bring it on every down than get the hell out of a bears jersey and as far away from Soldier Field as humanly possible! What is more is that the Bears wasted an entire season on this jerk. All during 06 he kept whining and saying that he should be the back; better than Thomas or A.P. etc. The GM gave him what he wanted and in doing so wasted an entire years worth of offense.

16. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Who the hell wants to sign this clown? :scratch:

17. Gregster

Gregster Chi Town Fanatic!

Amen he needed to be sent packing!

18. DaBearsrule4ever

Ahhh, so Benson's got a ways to go, lol.

19. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Y'know, I was kinda sad seeing that Thomas Jones was cut from you guys (he was a star at my favorite NCAA team) and I was hoping Benson would at least be good if he's one of the key factors of getting Jones out. Damn shame, man, some people are just flat out dumb.

Hopefully you guys get a decent RB to replace that idiot.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

IT was the classic, go with the investment instead of the proven talent. Needless to say, they got burnt...