Which NFL Jerseys Do You Have?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by PoohBear, Jun 11, 2008.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Cunningham (White)
    Quick (Green)
    Dawkins (White)
    Evans (Green)
    Barnett (Green)
    Brown (Green)
    White (White)

:icon_sad:

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

so you guys wear jerseys from other NFL Teams i just coulnt do it well the only one id probably wear is Ronnie Lott

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Tony Romo (blue)
    Emmitt Smith (blue)
    Roy Williams (white)

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

not for the team, but for the Player, or if I find a jersey on sale.. I buy it. The Vick jersey I bought for my friend, for xmas... then vick did the dog crap, he was gonna throw it away.. so I took it back. Found the Ricky Williams jersey in FLA on sale for 15, he wasnt in the NFL then. Moss and Byron, both Marshall players.. i try to get all my marshall boy jerseys, only two i havent got, is Pennington and Ahmad Bradshaw [doubt ill ever get that 1, lol]. Other then that, All i got is Peyton Manning. I hate his brother, but I love watching Peyton play. Love what kind've player he is, and what he stands for. The only bad thing about me buying different players jerseys, is I always get the hat to match, so I got Colts, Jags, Dolphins, Cardinals [Emmitt jersey], Raiders hats.. lol. Ive never wore the vick or trotter jersey, therefore never got a hat for them. Trotter, I bought for my GF on Clearance after he was no longer with the team, she never wore it. [shes a skins fan], so I took it back.

5. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

Lets see here i have

Jeff Garcia (49ers) red Authentic
    Jerry Rice 1991 Authentic
    Frank Gore Pro Bowl ReplAuthentic (they didnt sell authentic probowl jerseys)

Chad Johnson Halloween Orange/White Authentic

Fricker, #4 Customized Authentic Home and Away

Pittsburgh Panthers #36 Jersey(andy Lee college jersey) Had Lee 4 MVP monogrammed on the back during last season.

Merton Hanks Authentic Autographed
    Ricky Watters Authentic Autographed w/ 10,000 yd club inscription
    John Taylor Authentic Autographed
    Jerry Rice Authentic Autographed

For this upcoming season i am going to get Manny Lawson Home and away Authentics when ESPN Shop has their 30% off sale before the season starts. Gonna retire the Fricker #4 jerseys at the game. Gonna root for Manny lawson this year because he is my boy. One of the coolest dudes out there. And he promised me at the probowl that he would be playing in the probowl game next year, not just attending it.

I would wear my Fricker #4, but i was rooting for andy lee and then after he stiffed me at the probowl, ya im pretty much no longer rooting for him.

6. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

bledsoe bills
    brunell jags
    dunn bucs

... i think that's it.

7. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

tarkenton purple
    kramer purple
    sensor purple
    randle white
    smith purple
    peterson purple and white

8. KASSIE

KASSIE What's It to YA??

Inclulbus I have that same MJ lifesize cutout in my room haha

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Holy crap...I would be so pissed!!!

I don't. I have a retro Houston Oilers T-Shirt I wear sometimes and a retro Buccaneers Old School Ironed on T I'll wear every once in a while...other than those...never.

The only Jersey I ever wore that wasn't a Steelers was a Montana one when I was younger...

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Trust me, I was. The good news is that they were all replicas. I never buy authentics.

11. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

^^^^^^^^
    Uh-huh....yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight Mike......:laughy32: :poke: :laughy32: :poke:

I have one Hines Ward Home......lots of sweatshirts and hats and stuff but only one jersey

12. happ

happ PECAVI

Deion Sanders (black)
    Jamal Anderson (2- One white, other Black)
    Mike Vick (white)
    Obviously, everybody I get jerseys for get cursed, so I am pretty much done with jerseys. LOL

13. Inclulbus

lol, i feel the same when I wear my jerseys, and my team freaking blows nuts that day. Im gonna start wearing other teams jerseys on game day.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Dougerr - if you like sweatshirts, I'd HIGHLY recommend this one...extremely comfortable...one of my favorites.

http://news.steelers.com/catalog/product/80807

I took the 75th anniversary patch off of mine. It just looks out of place.

15. Inclulbus

it looks like someone crap on the chest area of that shirt. :icon_eek: lol :icon_cheesygrin:

16. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

Anquan Boldin (home)
    Anquan Boldin (pro bowl away)
    Pat Tillman (home)
    Karlos Dansby (home)
    Antrel Rolle (away)
    Matt Leinart (home)
    Jake Plummer (home)
    Aeneas Williams (away)

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's that cracked letter retro look...:icon_lol:

18. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

I have a very old Bucs John Lynch jersey...:icon_thumleft:

19. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Ronnie Lott {Authentic, Red.)
    Tom Rathman (Replica, Red.)
    Frank Gore (Replica, Red.)

I rarely get jerseys myself, I'd only buy one if I really liked the player, Ronnie Lott was just freaking great and well, one of the best of all time, so I decided to cough up some money to get it. I saw the Rathman one while randomly walking about a sports shop and it was cheap in price, I always have liked ol #44 so I bought that and the Frank Gore jersey was a gift to me.

20. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

I went though a phase when I had to have a new one every year (the fact that I kept growing.... outward... may have played a hand in that as well) So I have a good few.

Yancey Thigpen #82
    Randall Godfrey #56
    Keith Bulluck (Dark Blue) #53
    Keith Bulluck (White) #53
    Keith Bulluck (Alternate Blue) #53
    Samari Rolle #21
    Ben Troupe #86 (he later switched to 84)
    Vince Young #10