John Cena To Win WWE Title At Night Of Champions?

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by SRW, Jun 29, 2008.

1. signofvictory

signofvictory Go Cubs Go!!

I hope not and I somehow doubt that will happen either. I've heard that the Triple H move has been planned ever since the MyNetworkTV (or whatever) was made. Apparently he's gonna be in the preview/commercial telling people to watch Smackdown or something.

As for the HHH/Edge feud, I hope not. I don't see Triple H on the losing end of any feud and he'll probably dominate and kill Edge off for good, which would suck since he's one of the best heels in the company at the moment. Plus, Taker should be back eventually feuding with him. I think if anything, Edge will lose the title and feud with Taker while Triple H is the champ on SD.

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I remember when John Cena was the United States Heavyweight Champion and he brought in a spinner belt for that championship too. Then when Orlando Jordan won the belt from him, Jordan put that belt in a trash can (where it belongs) and had that thing blown up, that was one of the greatest things i've ever seen in the wrestling business.

When Batista got sent to Raw and Triple H to Smackdown, I figured it was a done deal that either Edge or Triple H would lose their respective title but oh no, not the case. Vince has hecked up way too much since the Attitude Era ended.

It's crap like this, the same old BULLCRAP storylines in the WWE that have been ran over and over again why I prefer Independent Wrestling now of days over WWE.

3. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

:icon_confused:

4. signofvictory

I think the reason I've been getting into sports more than what I use to be is because WWE sucks so much these days. I stopped watching Smackdown on a weekly basis after the Eddie Guerrero crap (Orton insulting him despite being dead for not even a month or so) and then when I was almost back into watching Smackdown, The Great Khali won the title. It was the final straw and I stopped DVRing it, LOL. ECW has sucked since it's began and Raw has lacked week after week.

Thats saying a lot for a guy who didn't mind the Invasion storyline (Had it's flaws, but I found my way of enjoying it) and Triple H having the title ALL the time from 02-04 or whenever it was.

Sadly, I think the final straw was the Benoit tragedy. I think I've ordered at most like 2 PPV's since that happened and neither was Wrestlemania, so yeah. I know it wasn't WWE's fault for that happening but for the first time in 12-13 years, I don't watch much wrestling at all because I can't get into TNA or the indy scene.

5. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

OK there is absolutely no way that neither of the titles will be competed for in Raw, regardless of who has what. I'm hoping that something will lead to Edge coming to Raw, to bring back the Undertaker. That seems like a very logical direction for it to go.

There is absolutely no way that Vince will have Mark freaking Henry be the class of the flagship show, Raw.

I actually like what the WWE did yesterday, I'd be lying if I say I saw that finish coming. Also the HBK-Y2J feud should be great to watch.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Well that kills that rumor triple h still has it lol.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I only get one ppv per year and thats wrestlemania, thats it.

LMAO!

8. signofvictory

I forget what ones I got last year. Maybe I didn't... I know I ordered a TNA PPV because I thought someone like RVD was going to debut and it ended up sucking big time.

9. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Well Cena didn't win it. I hoped he would cause I just want Edge as a champ on SD

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

It's all good with 2 belts on Smackdown, just shows something crazy is gonna happen, or CM Punk is gonna cash in, and bring a title to raw to get it back.

11. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

The last one I ordered was the One Night Stand where RVD beat Cena to win the title. that was probably the best ECW show I had seen in quite sometime. I haven't gotten another one since.

12. Inclulbus

The crowd was amazing at that show, Plus a lot of great matches that night. Rey and Sabu tore the house down, wished that match could've finished.

13. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

Quoted for the truth.

I'm so smart.:icon_cheesygrin:

14. Crunkbuc4d1

Crunkbuc4d1 Sweets' Man Slave

I'm not sure if CM punk is ready for a title run. his title reign might last one ppv...if that!

15. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

Yeah, it seems very sudden for him. He was getting jobbed for a while there, it strange to see him thrown into the fire already. The problem raw has now is that there are no really good Heels to feud with him.

Jericho is feuding with Y2J and Orton will be out for a while. Hopefully JBL wont be who they turn too. I'd love to see Cena or/and Batista turn heel.

16. Crunkbuc4d1

lol...you called it on JBL.
    I hat Punk's finisher...no champ can have a crappy finisher like that. It won't work against bigger wrestlers.

17. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

That's true.

Hopefully the JBL feud doesn't last, it would be so crap.

18. Inclulbus

his finishing move is a beast i think

i was close, lol.

19. Crunkbuc4d1

Anytime Crymetime gets some tv time...it's a cool show for me.

I don't see Punk using that move on: Batista, Cena, Kane, etc.

20. Inclulbus

i can't believe he got JBL's big butt up.