John Cena To Win WWE Title At Night Of Champions?

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by SRW, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Jtracey10

Jtracey10 Jets in '08

He was struggling on JBL, who to be fair is pretty big. This is where the WWE really misses Orton, he'd have been a perfect heel for this feud. JBL sucks.

2. signofvictory

signofvictory Go Cubs Go!!

Must say I was pleasantly surprised and excited to see CM Punk winning the title last night. I mean, sure, the possibility was always there but I figured WWE wouldn't do that. The opening of Raw was pretty damn good.

Raw was pretty damn solid last night and it did a good job of making me want to watch next week. That's something I haven't felt in awhile.

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Oh i'm positive Orton will be in the World Title picture once he comes back from his injury.

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

i do hope they build a nice program with Orton/Punk if it happens. Don't let Orton have the belt at the first match.

5. signofvictory

signofvictory Go Cubs Go!!

I hope Punk has a nice run with the title. They won't give him anywhere near a Cena/Orton/Triple H type reign, but please nothing like RVD. Sure, it was RVD's fault but yeah.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

I agree 100%. It would be nice to see Orton feud with somebody other then Triple H for a change. I agree, if Punk defends the title against Orton, I hope they don't give the title to Orton the first time he faces Punk. I'm happy for Punk that he's the World Heavyweight Champion but i'm also suprised for two reasons.

1. Vince likes Edge as the World Heavyweight Champion.
    2. Vince and the writers don't seem to high on Punk.

Nice rebound from Night of Champions by putting the World Heavyweight Title back on Raw.

7. Greg Brosh

Mike Adamle makes the same as JR? Vince loves throwing away money.

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Adamle is a joke he called umaga the samoan bulldog.

9. Greg Brosh

that's actually opposite what I read. Vince was really one of the only guys that liked Punk alot, which is why he gave him a chance. Plus, I heard that Punk is trying to change his backstage reputation.

10. DaBearsrule4ever

Yup, $300,000 per year for the both of them.

I haven't watched one episode of ECW since Adamle came on board.

11. Greg Brosh

JR said that the numbers posted from him are old.