Brett Favre WILL Unretire In 10 Days.

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by PurplePeopleEaters, Jul 7, 2008.

1. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

According to Peter King, Favre will be back with the Packers in 10 Days or less. :icon_cheesygrin:

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Tomorrow's headline: "Brett Favre says he'll stay retired"...

So it goes on...

3. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

This is really getting old.

4. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

He needs to make a final decision and then just shut the heck up.

Hes just screwing around with the franchise right now and it can't be good for Rodgers.

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think farve is going to be remembered for the wrong things now that he cant decide to retire or not.

6. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Peter King is a drooling idiot. :icon_rolleyes:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's coming back. I say he plays two more seasons, but not in Green Bay...

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I find it funny that one of the persons that criticized ravensfan the most is now starting a new Brett Favre thread :lol:

That's all...carry on...

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

In all honesty, I was tired of them too and I did a total 180 last week, thinking he wasn't retiring to flip flopping to the unretire side!!! Let's go Brett. Pewter and Orange or Red or whatever the Bucs colors are nowadays!!

10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I have not heared a single word about comming back from Favre. Blame the media, not him!

11. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Well ollys, I read an article the other day where Brett Favre said he has no idea where these stories are coming from, because he isn't coming back, and hasn't talked to anyone about coming back at all.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I think it's funny that you think it's funny...

:beersign:

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

NFL network reported this over a week ago, and I have posted it here multiple times, all brett has to do is send a letter, then the Pack has 24 hours to

release him
    bring him back on the team
    or trade him

14. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

this just proves my point bandi.

15. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Yeah I know....I'll believe he's coming back when I see him/hear him say it himself.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

I've posted that as well. It's really very very easy for him to unretire. Basically, he just has to show up. He never filed any paper work, so as soon as he shows up, he goes back on the books and the Packers immediately have to figure out how to fit his $12M under the cap (which shouldn't be a problem since they have $32.8M available) or release him or trade him.

No offense, but why would you hear it from Favre?

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

a: peter king is dumber than sportsguy
    b: farve isnt coming back, his agent just likes screwing with people

18. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Why wouldn't you hear it from Favre?? :icon_eek:

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

You have more confidence in all those "sources", who said he is comming back, while he never talked to the media about comming back? He has made his decision. Looks like the Favre will unretire topic, makes more money, than the annual "Team X is moving to LA" headline.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's what agents are for and then you hear from Favre after the fact in a presser.

But you don't know who he has talked to and who he hasn't...maybe he is one of the "sources" and just doesn't want it known yet. He could very well be talking to friends in the media...