SummerSlam

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Jul 23, 2008.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

[​IMG]

August 17 - Conseco Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, Idiana

WWE Championship Match: Triple H (c) vs. The Great Khali
    ECW Championship Match: Mark Henry [c] vs. Matt Hardy
    Hell In A Cell Match: The Undertaker vs. Edge

To place bets on this event, go here

2. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Gawd....are they seriously going with Triple H vs The Great Khali for their #2 PPV of the year? Wow.

HIAC with Taker and Edge will be off the hook.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I know khali cant do anything hes way to big. I doubt triple h can even pedigree him.

4. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Well seeing as they signed a big deal over in the middle east they going to push Khali sadly.

5. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

What does Khali have to do with the middle East? He's from India and he's Hindu, not Arab. Finish the feud with Big Show. Do something with Umaga. But a title shot at SummerSlam? :icon_frown:

6. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

the people over in India think he is a GOD amongst men in the WWE. I heard they purposely splice his matches to make him look dominating.

Oh, and they still think wrestling is real.

7. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Updated Card:

WWE Championship Match: Triple H (c) vs. The Great Khali
    ECW Championship Match: Mark Henry [c] vs. Matt Hardy
    Hell In A Cell Match: The Undertaker vs. Edge
    John Cena vs. Batista

To place bets on this event, go here

8. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Cena and Batista is happening way too early. Should have 3 months build up not 2 weeks.

9. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

I heard this was their Wrestlemania baby. Wonder why they are doing it now, unless they plan on having it drag out for 9 months.

10. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Vince probably said do it so

11. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

:icon_rolleyes: Gee, really?

12. azcards35

azcards35 the only az fan from ny

seriously the hhh match is a joke and the only intriguing match right now is the taker match

13. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

If I were Triple H, I wouldn't agree to job to Khali either.

As for the Hell in a Cell Match, The Undertaker can put on some good ones like back in October 1997 with Shawn Michaels and at the 1998 King of the Ring with Mick Foley where he threw Foley off of the cell onto the the spanish announcers table. Foley gets up from that and then Taker choke slams him right through the Cell, good times.

14. azcards35

azcards35 the only az fan from ny

yeah definitly, but like they were saying earlier khali can bearly move and his matches arent exciting

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Khali knowing only 3 moves doesn't help either.

16. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

LMAO....like HHH jobbing to Khali is even an option.

And Taker pwns HIAC. He's synonymous with it. You don't think Hell In A Cell without Undertaker.

17. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

To make up for the HHH vs Khali fiasco. No one would buy this PPV if that was the only match. How Khali is employed is still a mystery to me. The creative staff needs to seriously get things together. This and Adamle as GM? It's a joke.

18. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

WWE is like a ruderless ship right now.....but this SummerSlam is all about two matches, Batista vs Cena and Hell in a Cell. I wouldn't be shocked if the Hell in the Cell match ends up winning some match of the year awards.

19. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

I completely agree Steve. I've turned to watching TNA more and more, but it almost seems like they are rehashing old WCW ideas.

20. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Whoa....TNA....I have given it a shot....it's downright painful. Hell, AAA wrestling on Telemundo is more entertaining.