Worst Fans In The League

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by burnout2oo7, Aug 4, 2008.

1. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Before you get confused, remember that Cowboys "fans" don't count, because their status as fans changes as much as the turds' field position. Instead, this thread is dedicated to those bastards in Oakland. How can one of the biggest markets in the NFL produce such low attendance year after year? Raiders fans are proof that California doesn't deserve another NFL team or any sports team, for that matter. They even manage to turn attending the game into a joke. Who are you trying to intimidate by playing dress-up? The opposing team? Al Davis? Or the 5 year-old child of the 16 year-old girl sitting two seats in front of you? Maybe if more people in Oakland worried less about applying their silver and black make-up, they would realize there is a game going on and could make it down to the stadium.

Oh, and for those of you who have ever wondered what was underneath all the pads and glitter:

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm not sure where this thread is going, but heck Oakland, we can agree on that!

:cheersbeer:

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Where did the hate for oakland come from lol. I think patriots fans are the worst and there annoying.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

to me there must be some criteria to what makes fans horrible. Fan support i would say oakland(burnout made the point). unneeded gloating new england(cheated and in denile). attitude new jersey jets(no matter how bad they are jet fans will pick fights for his or her team, even though there is something called sportsmanship). Bandwagoners the worst of all I would have to say New england takes that, simply because when i lived in pennsylvania years ago before the pats were good I saw no fan supports throughout new england, but after the pats win against the rams, patriot jerseys appeared like flys around crap. I wore my dolphin jerseys with pride during these hard times to show what my team is no matter the record, plus to show I am not a bandwagoner.

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I wear my eagles gear no matter what. My car is eagles green and i have eagles dice :icon_cool:. Theres alot of wagon fans of the cowboys. Im not talking about the ones from texas cause there supporting the home team. We have some dallas fans here and there horrible.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Most Annoying Fans - Patriots by far.
    Fans that'll Turn on ya - Eagles.
    Most Undeserving of a Team - TIE - Raiders, Jaguars, Falcons.
    Best Fans - TIE - Steelers, Chiefs, Eagles, Redskins, Packers.
    Band Wagons - Whatever team is winning.

7. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

yea i have to agree about pats fans

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

miami would give oakland a run for thier money any day IMO.

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

A few years ago, I heard a story from someone that I tailgate with at the Bears games about a Raiders fan KILLING a Chargers fan at a Chargers/Raiders game in San Diego one year. The guy that was telling me this has a buddy in San Diego who is a Chargers season ticket holder. So Raiders fans get my vote for worst fans in the league.

10. happ

happ PECAVI

I know the Falcons get a lot of crap for their (lack of) fans, but seriously...at least we don't have bandwaggoners. Every one of our fans have suffered for a long time. :)

11. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

He's from Oakland what do you expect.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Damn you, Dawk!! I was absolutely sure this was about Cowboys fans and I was ready with my comeback and you ruin it by talking about the Raiders...seriously, NOBODY cares about the Raiders...

DAMN YOU!!!!

13. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

That is exactly how i would put it Ward.

14. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: Thanks,and it comes naturally. As far as the bandwagon crap,if you lose year after year, there is a tendency not to get too gung ho about it. There's always been a large Pat's fan base, but yelling for the Celtics,and Red Sox was more in vogue. For me the Colt's fans are the most annoying,because they know crap about football, but know what size Manning's feet are. If you ever seen the Eagles fans in action,it's hard to beat them for the biggest buttholes in the NFL.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

large pats fanbase ? you call 200 closet racists large ?

real fans understand us, pussbag fans rant about us.

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

eaglesfans are worst they booed and threw snowballs and saint nick himself ............no self respect i tell ya

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

^^ And as much as I hate a player, I'll never cheer when he suffers a career ending injury :icon_rolleyes:

18. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Someone please tell Dawk to post here quick.

On the subject. There are good and bad fans of ALL teams. Met more than a few so caled Steeler fans that I wouldn't want to sit next to and I've met a few Browns/Raiders/Ravens/Cowboys fans that I'd love to hang with. Even a Patriots fan or two....:icon_cheesygrin:

19. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

COUGH Eagles Fans COUGH!

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

like i said, bunch of pussbags. who cares about booing santa, he's a lie. heck him and the easter bunny he rode in on.

we cheared the irvin hit & yeah we all had crystal balls and knew he was done for good. give me a freaking break you nancies.

btw - we gave emmit a standing ovation, tells you something.