Eagles @ Steelers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Aug 6, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Eagles

47.4%
  2. Steelers

52.6%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Eagles vs Steelers

The Steelers host the Eagles at Heinz Field on Friday 08/08/08. Kickoff time is 7:30 pm EST

Discuss....​

2. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Even though we won't see much of the starters...I can't wait to see our two top draft picks play!

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm excited to see DeSean on the field.

Hopefully Kolb gets good playing time.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

the team that scored more points.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

true, and history has shown you can lose in every other measurable statistic and still win. Right, Steelers fans :cope::cope::icon_eek:

6. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I'm really excited about seeing Jackson, Booker, and Demps for the first time. I expect Kolb to get a solid two quarters of playing time and I think we will be able to get a good look at the progress he has made this year.

Is it Friday yet? :buttrock:

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah while some hate pre-seaon games i really like seeing how our young guys look. shoot if we can just bring the kickoff out past the 20 i'll be estatic.

8. burnout2oo7

You're allowed to do that?:icon_eek:

Anyone who hates the first preseason game of the year is a communist. It's always great to see your team back on the field. The next couple of games aren't as special, but it's still nice to see the younger players. By the time the fourth game rolls around, though, I hate preseason and want the regular season to start.

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I disagree. The 3rd preseason game is far and away the best one. You get to see the most action out of your starters, plus plenty of the young guys that will probably make the team.

10. burnout2oo7

True, but my fingers are usually crossed the whole game in hope that no one gets hurt. Having that in the back of my mind for the entire night makes the game a little harder to enjoy.

11. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

I want to see timmons and i want woodley to sit, i want to see davis and i want mendenhall to play the whole game, i want baker and sweed to play alot and i want to see willie reid remember how to return kicks and just make our life easier.

im not gonna be able to see the game :icon_cry:

dixon is gonna heck you guys up lol

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Well put! I'd add...I want to see Mewelde Moore returning kicks.

13. burnout2oo7

Well, Dixon better be able to, because after Stewart Bradley slams every player on your team 5 feet into the turf, Dennis is going to have to play every position.

14. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

I think your expectations of the Eagles are slightly high.

15. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

5 feet into the turf? I thought they usually buried people 6 ft under. Aren't the Eagles well conditioned enough to go that extra foot? :icon_cheesygrin:

16. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

stewart bradley is a smurf and dixon can play every position because hes a freaking rockstar lol

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

18. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

6 4 255 how is that a smurf? Hes going to be a baller at mlb.

19. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I really want this game to start already.

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Tick tock, tick tock...
    Steelers suck c... :icon_eek: