UFC 87: Seek And Destroy

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by dolphindude13, Aug 7, 2008.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

No problem dude, I couldn't imagine you watching all the other fights and missing the title fight!!!

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

GSP's conditioning is just beyond amazing, any normal people would be dying right now and GSP still looks like he could go a couple more rounds

3. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Fitch is just so gassed, he can't even attempt to get out.

It's over. GSP is freaking amazing. Great show of sportsmanship on the part of both guys.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This has been one of the best fight nights I have ever seen.

Classy guys knocking the crap out of each other...

I wish SB was here...

5. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

WOW. A truly great show of Sportsmanship.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

These fights have gone the distance quite a few times tonite...

I wonder if we will get to see some prelims now???

7. mike oxlong

Awesome fights and GSP deserved that win. Congrats to him and awesome night of discussion guys

8. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

enjoyed it guys. Hope we can make this a routine.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

HOLY FREAKING CRAP????

BJ Penn is gonna move back up to welterweight to fight GSP????

This is freaking awesome!!!!!

:yahoo:

I am here every time there is a fight in the UFC guys...

Awesome night of posting, glad you got the big win Mike, and stop asking why you have so much vCash now, OK?

:Loco:

Hey dublin, the UFC usually has at least one fight a month, usually 2 during the NFl offseason, but it is growing at a phenomenal rate...

10. mike oxlong

herm, it was premature, I didn't get it. There is like 43 posts to go. 86ward was wrong and jumped the gun

I will be glad to post on fight nights, it was a first, usually I just watch, but this was definitely fun

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Doesn't is suck that the 500,000 post was in the thread that wasn't supposed to be trampd in?

12. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

I was so heckin pissed last night. That link I posted in the other fourm crapped out. I went to justin.tv and everytime a feed got going....it got shut down. It was like this allllllll night. I never got to see any fight straight through because crap kept crashing. I saw Brock nail Herring with that first punch, and then spent the rest of the fight looking for a new feed. :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_evil:

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

FSU click this link:

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/downloads/download.html

Download and install TVU Player...

Lots of great channels on that program, and 61886 has just about any PPV MMA event on live without freezing...

Great time last night guys, great fights!

Thanks again to DD, Mike, MediaGuy, Dublin and all the rest who watched the fights with me last night!!!

14. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Ah. Muchas gracias, senor!

Does it work with Firefox? I saw it said IE7 but no mention of FF.

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It is not browser based, it doesn't matter if you use FF or IE...

It's a stand alone program that feeds all kinds of different sports/news/entertainment channels!

:yahoo:

16. mike oxlong

the ustream feed was awesome and didn't freeze once in the last 3 fights and only once just before the lesnar fight began, but no freezing during the fight itself

17. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

I can't tell you how frustrated I was last night. Every freaking time......FREEZE. New link......FREEZE. I ended up watching it in Spanish! :icon_cheesygrin:

It was funny. Like watching a soccer goal, how excited they get.

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Lucky bastard, your video quality was as good as digital TV, while TVU is like watching a You Tube video..

19. mike oxlong

I know, thanks, I was able to watch it full screen and it was like it was on my plasma tv

next time it will probably blow and freeze every 5 seconds, lol

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I've used TVU and a lot of feeds in my browser, and I'm not sure, but I think the freezing issues arise if you weren't already streaming before all the other yahoo's sign on.