Raiders Suck!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by HollywoodLeo, Aug 21, 2008.

1. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

No I was kidding....lol.....that's why I said Seriously in my next line......I really didn't get much crap other than some good natured ribbing which was expected.

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I knew it...you would've got force-choked and we wouldn't be having this conversation :icon_eek:

3. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Naaa....I could've took out Darth, hell he can barely move or see in that hecken costume.....his friends would have got me though.:icon_cheesygrin:

4. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

darth sucks

5. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Enjoy the show bro :icon_cheesygrin:

NFL Video Galleries

I miss Jared :icon_sad:

LJ and Bowe were solid :icon_smile:

6. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Did i ever say suck? no he will still be the top back in the league just maybe not as effective because his top backup is gone but maybe your right maybe hester will serve his role effectivly.

7. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Starter

And he was just as effective before Michael Turner came into the league, so why would you expect it to be any different after Michael Turner goes to Atlanta?

8. nastynate184

because now he is older and coming off of a knee injury

9. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Starter

10. nastynate184

well i may not have mentioned the fact that he is older and coming off a knee injury in my orginal post but that was my reasoning, and the fact that rivers is coming off a knee injury and gates is not sure how he will recover after his injury.

11. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Starter

Rivers will be fine, Gates is ok, and LT is still LT.

The funny thing is, though, the "competition" in the AFC West is so weak those three could probably all be injured and the Chargers would still win the AFC West.

I don't think I'd like their chances in the playoffs, though, so I hope they're all healthy by then.

12. nastynate184

and what about meriman what happens to your d if he goes down? those corners aren't going to look so good with out him putting pressure on the qb

13. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Starter

Merriman is hardly the only star of the Chargers' D.

I'm sure Luis Castillo, Igor Olshansky, Jamaal Williams, Shaun Phillips, Antonio Cromartie, Quentin Jammer, and Stephen Cooper (to name a few) can all pick up the slack.

They're no slouches themselves.

14. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

i agree raiders suck but dont like chargers either

15. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

Do you mean that as like a gay assosiation or gang?

I mean I know this comment was a while ago and I dont want to beat a dead horse but............:beatadeadhorse:

16. Lucien2

Lucien2 The King

Well, well, well if isn't HollyweirdLeo, where ya been? Your boys looked beatdown after playing the Raiders Monday night, if the Raiders are such a crappy team why did the Chargers have such a tough time squeeking out the W? For a team that has been touted as going to the SB (but never does), your girls looked bad............

17. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

a win is a win and a loss is a loss

18. Lucien2

Lucien2 The King

No crap? What a remarkably lucid thing for you to say, I'm impressed!

19. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

well dude, all this talk about how the Chargers had such a tough time beating the Raiders....newsflash...SD 1-0 Oakland 0-1....your team freaking lost the game, that's all that matters. Last I checked the league didn't give out trophies for almost winning, but whatever makes you feel better about your team I guess. :icon_rolleyes:

20. Lucien2

Lucien2 The King

^^ let it go.