Oh s**t....MAJOR Injury The WWE Can't Afford Right Now..

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by FSUViking, Sep 1, 2008.

1. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

PROWRESTLING.NET | Shawn Michaels suffers a major injury at the WWE Raw tapings

My God would this suck, if it's as serious as it sounds. Y2J and HBK is BY FAR the best feud I've seen in years in the WWE. Hopefully more news is out later today but I fear the worst.

FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

That would suck. I like Shawn Michaels. :icon_frown:

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Shawn is getting old he needs to retire soon.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Good job WWE.....their crazy schedule is taking it's toll on their stars.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Who is the "heal" in this feud?

6. ball in the baskett

jericho

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Is he still Y2J?

8. ball in the baskett

He was but as a heel he said hes a new chris jericho but i still call him y2j lol.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

I liked him...I got to start watching more of this, but the last few times I tried, it has been unbearable...

10. ball in the baskett

I met chris jericho hes really cool. And i know what u mean im always doing something else while watching lol.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

I watched in the 80's and to me, that was the best. I watched in the late 90's too during the WCW, WWF "rivalries" and that was entertaining. The Rock, Stone Cold...

I met a bunch of WCW wrestlers backstage at an event - I worked with a guy that used to work for the WWF and then worked down at the Spectrum - Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Big Show, Steve McMichael, Rany Savage and a bunch of others. They signed a hockey stick for me...

12. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

fozzy sucks

13. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Good news is that an MRI reveals it's not a complete tear, so he has the clearance to wrestle this Sunday. I'm sure he'll have surgery after Unforgiven anyways, but good to hear it's not as serious as feared.