Predictions For Your Team

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Chrisbob, Sep 1, 2008.

1. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

vikings 11-5. win north, lose to saints in playoffs.

jackson stinks.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

The cowboys are overrated i can definitly see the steelers winning that game. One year of 13-3 and now cowboys fans think there the best lol.

3. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

How are they overrated? They are the best team in the NFC

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Actually we are all 0-0 so nobody is the best of anything. The giants won the freaking super bowl last year so ANYTHING is possible and predictions are meaningless.

5. Ridin Burgundy

Ok then. 'on paper' they are easily the best team.

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

They and you can wipe my butt with said "paper". Eagles own the division in 08. So Say I!

7. ball in the baskett

How are they not overrated they havent won a playoff game since the 90s but there the best team in the nfc. Haveing alot of big names on there roster makes them the best team lol. They couldent even beat the giants with there so called best team. I will admit they are the best team if they actually do something. Just cause they were 13-3 last year doesent mean they will be this year.

8. Ridin Burgundy

and it doesn't mean they won't..

What does not being able to win a playoff game have to do with the regular season?

9. ball in the baskett

It has everything to do with how good you are if you cant win in the playoffs your regular season doesent mean crap. If they were so good they would have beat the giants last year.

You sure your not a undercover cowboys fan lol

10. Ridin Burgundy

No i'm just not a goobered homer :icon_rolleyes:

We were taking about the regular season so the fack that Romo likes to choke in the playoffs is irrelevant for now.

11. ball in the baskett

Calling me retarted when you cant spell the word fact :icon_rolleyes:

It is relevant how can a team be the best if they cant beat the best in the playoffs.

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Anyone else notice a general change in skin's fans tone/'tudes over the past two weeks?
    :eek:a02:

13. Ridin Burgundy

Oh noes I made a typo :moe:

As I already said.. its not relevant because we were talking about the regular season now if you want I have no problem laguhing about their failures once they get to the playoffs?

how so?

14. ball in the baskett

What makes you think that they cant do bad in the regular season? The giants eagles and skins are all tough opponents. The cowboys could eaisly be a 9-7 team in the division. The cowboys were 9-7 in 06 with almost the same team.

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Seems some of the confidence and bravado I was sensing before the last two preseason butt woopings has rather quickly gone away. Mind you I'm not specifically talking about this thread, more just an over all sense of mood change I'm picking up... maybe not even from the board but from peeps here in the DC area as well. Feel free to disagree, it just seemed to me you all had more balls earlier.

16. Ridin Burgundy

Of course it could happen but before a games played its safe to say they have the better players overall.

Well I can only speak for myself but I thought all along the Cowboys will win the division with the Eagles and possibly the Giants getting the wild cards and the 'Skins finishing around 7-9.
    I may have got a little more confident earlier in the pre season but ive never really expected too much.

17. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I think I'd sign right now for a 8-8 season.
    7-9, is more realistic, imo. 6-10 is the least they can do.

18. ball in the baskett

Eh they do have alot of talent but its not a huge diffrence. I dont really care for what team looks good on paper cause that doesent matter. I would rather say that my teams better than yours when we beat them on the field rather than say we have better players on paper or we have 13 probowlers.

Thats a really negative way to go into the season lol. You should have more confidence in your team.

19. Ridin Burgundy

Why would I pretend like I have a load of confidence when I know that typically first year coaches don't have winning seasons and knowing it takes a long time to learn the WCO?

20. ball in the baskett

But it seems you have no confidence at all.