Predictions For Your Team

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Chrisbob, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I think we could win 7-8 games and if things go right possibly push for a wild card but considering the strength of the division I know it will be difficult and really the main thing i'm interested in this season is seeing progress for Campbell and if that happens good results will follow.

2. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

11-5 or 12-4

Division Champs or Wild card

3. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

:Loco:

4. PoohBear

PoohBear Rule Beartannia!!

I, for one, will not be the least bit surprised if the Bears open the season 1-3. The players in the huddle know exactly who their quarterback is but it will take a while for that quarterback and his offense to flow and find a rhythm, so Ill be patient. Just because Kyle is better than Rex does not make him a threat in the minds of any opposing defensive coordinator. If this offense manages to find that rhythm and go on a late season surge the Bears might squeak into the playoffs at 9-7 or 10-6. Another key aspect to success this season will have to be special teams, and not only Hester. Blocking punts, kicks, and recovering the fumbles of opposing kick/punt returners could prove to be the little things that make a big difference between wins and losses for the Bears. Is the defense healthy? Yes. Do they look the least bit prepared? No, but theyd better get prepared because it will be up to them, as it has been throughout Lovies tenure, to dictate the games tempo to the opposition. Best case scenario 8-8, 9-7, or if were really lucky 10-6. Worst case scenario 6-10.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I think the Steelers will go 10-6 and win the AFC North division, Who knows what will happen in the playoffs will be a lot of elite teams there