Lions Vs Falcons

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 3, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Lions

88.9%
  2. Falcons

11.1%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Detroit Lions vs Atlanta Falcons

The Falcons host the Lions at Georgia Dome on 09/07. Kickoff time is 1:00 pm EST

Discuss....​

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Lions... They get off to a fast start and then stumble down the stretch AGAIN.

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Lions going to look like Superbowl contenders in this game. too bad they'll only LOOK, like it.

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I think the Lions offense will be to much for the Falcons to contain and they will fall in this week 1 matchup.

Lions 24 Falcons 14

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Lions in a laugher.

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Lions....I think this one will be an easy game for them.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lions.

8. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Lions here

9. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

anyone who picks the falcons knows nothing about football

10. bro..anything can happen in football...I'm not sure many people picked the giants in the superbowl last year...or the pats over the rams in the superbowl back in the day...barring any crazy injuries the lions should win this though.

11. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Lions are going to win.

12. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

lions get first of kitnas 10 wins lol.

13. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

14. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I did..... :club:

Falcons will be the lucky winner of a boring game

15. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

:icon_cheesygrin: then you know nothing about football

16. WarEagle

WarEagle Team Veteran

I picked them, and I would put my knowledge of this game up against anyone on this website... yes, even you.

17. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

lol but you picked them because your a falcons fan which im not hating on you for but the falcons are going to get crushed tomorrow

Roy/Calvin Big/fast WRs Vs the falcons CBs who are all under 6 foot and arnt big enough to go against them and take a ball away from them and if you double them we will kill you with the run becuase your LBs and Dline are either to young or well past there prime

your starting a Rookie QB ......i dont even need to tell you why thats bad lol rookies never do well with the exception of Big Ben who had a great team around him

plus your Oline is young and ineffective maybe in a few years they will be good but not this season put money on it

Turner isnt running behind the good charger line anymore he will be exposed for the average back he is

Roddy White had a good season last year 100% becuase of the lack of play makers you have on O

as for the rest of the lions team Kitna is an average QB but all he needs to do is put the ball around Roy/calvin and its money in the bank

we arnt playing the O where hes forced to put the ball up 50 times a game anymore

and are defense is above average all around

are only weak point on D is the MLB and SLB

18. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

14-0 dirrty birds as turner is running wild

19. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Detroit may have the worst defense in football.

20. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

21-0 Dirrty birds