Eagles Vs Cowboys MNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 12, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Eagles

46.3%
  2. Cowboys

53.7%
  1. smeags

smeags militant geek

no matter omen, the score is still 34-30 cowboys. you guys won one hell of a game.

while historically our bigger rivals may be the skins and giants our teams have had some incredible games. last night was no exception. congrats, until next time. :icon_cool:

2. rachel53426

rachel53426 Starter

This was a great game, too bad the Eagles lost. I still cant believe that jackson fumbled the ball before he got in the endzone. I laughed so hard.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I stoped breathing for a second when it happened lol. Good thing we have westbrook with the cannon ball 1 yard line play.

4. rachel53426

rachel53426 Starter

Hell ya that leap was outstanding!

5. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

eagles dropped a golden opportunity last night.:icon_rolleyes:

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

:laughy32:

7. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

really not that funny. what was funny was desean jackson. what a dope. i hope this guy gets 100 yards every week. it's only a matter of time before t.o. junior explodes on the eahles. now thats going to be funny.

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

He wasn't wrong on any of that. You made good points as well, but hewas dead on.

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Neither team can complain about the officiating. Cowboys got away with two blatant facemasks to start the game (one RIGHT in front of the officials, ???), and we got our share of breaks.

10. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

And you're gay too.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

my point is the defense and kick coverage were more at fault.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

you truely add nothing to this site.

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

:agreed:

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I dont know what he has against the eagles maybe its that we eliminated them from the playoffs in 04 and hes bitter.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I didn't see the game but I saw the highlight where DeSean Jackson got cocky and dropped the flipped the ball out of his hands one yard befoe the goal line granted the Eagles scored on the next play. Andy Reid and the vets on that team I hope get on Jackson's case about NOT doing that.

16. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I agree Smeagle but poor kick coverage and defense existed ALL GAME.... I was pointing out the three things that IMO changed us from a winning team at half to a losing team at the end.

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I think BOTH teams have alot to complain about the officiating but not A TON more then any NFL game. I do think it was a little worse for Eagles fans but I'm sure Cowboy's fans feel the other way and in the end I'll say it was close enough to a wash

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Screw you to the 2 wastes of flesh that came in here and voted for Cowturd's AFTER they had won.

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I think it was actually 3, wasn't it?

I noticed that it was tied 18-18 for votes, and now there's 21.

How can you tell that it's only 2?

20. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

It was 2 after the game, it became 19-18 cowboys in the 1st qtr after eagles went up 3-0