Eagles Suck Monkey BALLS!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Roy31, Sep 16, 2008.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Screw yeah!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

For everyone who missed me, I'm back, snitches!!! I caught the final quarter of the Monday Night Game and I couldn't believe the score. s*x can wait when your team is about to pull a rally.

Screw the Eagles. I'll tell you guys more in the morning :icon_cheesygrin:

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

2nd test for the Eagles comes next week. They gonna get FREAKING SMOKED!

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

you're the milli vanilli of GIF.

congrats, we have a parting gift for you at the door.

just think, you could have tj of the left nut and roy on the right.

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Edit your post again cause you still ain't funny.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

:laughy32: it's wasn't an edit - "Reason: Automerged Doublepost."

6. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

How many posts in the "Dallas Scks Monkey Balls" Thread does it take Cowboys fans to come up with an "Eagles Suck Monkey Balls" Thread?

And no need to point out how unfunny the joke is, Roy, because it's not a joke. Just a sad, sad look into the brains of Cowboys fans.

7. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Clearly an edit dumbbutt.

Nah, it was just one of those things everybody knew already and no one really needed to point it out. Kinda like DeSean Jacksons IQ.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

no need to personally attack kid, follow the rules so you don't get into trouble and no it wasnt, the site automatically does an automerge but hey, don't let facts get in your way.

yeah, jackson did make a dumb move while going for over 100yrds in only his 2nd game as a pro.

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Aw cmon I expected more out of you mister 4 time sapp award winner. "No need to personally attack kid" lol. That hardly qualifies....

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

you give very little to work with. if i didn't know any better i'd swear you're a redskins fan.

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:icon_rolleyes:

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Here is the real reason the Eagles suck. It's because the Eagles front office of Joe Banner and Jeffrey Lurie are a couple of cheapskates.

Let me take you back to the SB in 2004. The Eagles played and lost to the New England Patriots. The Eagles had a WR by the name of Terrell Owens who played in that game basically on one leg. After that game, did Banner and Lurie sit down with Owens and renegotiate his contract as a way of thanking him for his performance? No. They let him walk.

And, that's why the Eagles suck. Because of cheapskates like Banner and Lurie, the Eagles don't have a SB ring. And they NEVER will have a SB ring.

Refute that, Eagles fans. Bring it on!

13. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

if i remember correctly, they didnt let him walk, they suspended him and later cut him

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Total cheapskates. That's why Asante Samuel isn't an Eagle. Oh, wait....

15. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

dont forget about how they were too cheap to give b-west a contract extension

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Here come the Eagles saying T.O. had a very fair deal and they don't understand how he was unhappy with it in 3....2.....1........

17. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i understand how he was unhappy with it. i just dont see why he acted like a selfish, immature, little pr**k who couldnt hadle it like a professional

18. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i think you are mistakin mcbarf for TO there

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, that happened when the Eagles FO basically told him to go heck himself.

20. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Iggles suck