Two RAW Stars On Verge Of Being Released

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by CP26, Sep 18, 2008.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Chuck Palumbo is said to be on the "endangered species list.Vince McMahon was high on him and favored the motorcycle gimmick but overtime has lost interest.Paul London is also believed to be on the chopping block despite being described as a likeable person, talented, bi-lingual and has invested in acting classes to improve his character.

Source: Two RAW Stars On Verge Of Being Released

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

3. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

They arent that good but London has held the WWE Tag Team Champion`s Belt the Longest.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I like london but chuck is just boring.

5. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i wouldnt loose sleep if either got fired

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

If Palumbo gets released, AGAIN, Vince will bring him back in the future AGAIN.

Bold Prediction

7. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

that biker gimmick was so lame

8. DaBearsrule4ever

Yup... To me, thats a rip off of The Undertaker's bad butt gimmick he had in the late 90s into the early 2000s.

9. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

:agreed:

10. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

ever since chuck was drafted to RAW, he hasn't been on TV. so get rid of him

11. DaBearsrule4ever

When Vince brought Palumbo back a little over a year ago, I failed to see what the use of it was back then.

12. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

both are boring

but isn't Chuck on smackdown?

13. DaBearsrule4ever

He was but he was drafted to raw during the supplemental draft back during the spring.

14. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

I liked Palumbo when he came during the WCW Invasion with sean O'haire. Also during the Full Blooded Italians phase ,after that his gimmicks have sucked balls. Why was the FBI broken up? it was good gimmick but it just went away. London Is a Great Wrestler but no Charisma and Attitude but he can take some great bumps. He needs to become a heel like Spanky did. Once people hate you then you will become a good face in the future.