Eagles Suck Monkey BALLS!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Roy31, Sep 16, 2008.

1. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

the biggest team of c**k suckers on earth

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

wait, you brag about how your team spending money to make owens happy equals this bafoon like analogy that

you're at the captain's table getting prime rib while we sit at a kiddie table and yet when i point out you haven't even sniffed the prime rib this is what you come back with, a one game divisional lead after three games ? :laughy32:

pathetic, just like the originality it took to start this thread.

sorry, i can't lower myself to this garfield level silliness. i have better things to do like watch water evaporate.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

This is exactly the reason I come in here. I can't get this kind of concise analysis anywhere else on the Web.

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

come i now you can sound it out...........just like in fifth grade come on you can do it

three games means nothing to me i care about out bragging rights for now

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Again. You're not allowed to talk crap after we beat you. It will always come back to that.

You remind me of that 49ers fan making fun of the Cowboys going 6-10 when they went 2-14. It's just freaking pathetic.

6. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

awwwwwwwwwww. buzz kill.:hb1:

7. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

both teams looked about the same skill level to me and Dallas is lucky they had home turf.

I'm not saying you don't get bragging rights, but c'mon, on to week 4 already.

8. Omen

i agree but come on some dudes attcks my team ands i gots to say something

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Don't worry you have bragging rights, just no respect.
    You can brag about winning that game all you want but if you expect us to stop saying your franchise sucks a vast sundry of nastiness then your NUTZ. Coincidentally what your team sucks

10. Omen

i wouldnt expect nothing less of you s , i understand one spouts hellfire to that which he wishes he were like like and covets what they have

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Have you looked at the standings lately? THE EAGLES FREAKING BLOW! OMGOMGOGMGOGMGOGMOGOGMGM You guys suck so much rod! Biggest twinky munching squad in the history of football.

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Watch McNabb suck rod and the eagles lose tonight in primetime once again.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

God, I hope so...I can take crap from Redskins fans...they're kind of lame...Eagles fans? Screw them.

14. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Kind of like your team?

Get back in your own thread and take it like a man!

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

See? Lame.

16. Ridin Burgundy

:fu09:

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LMAO!!! That's why I'd rather lose to you guys than the Eagles. Had the Eagles won two weeks ago, I would've even disappeared because all the crap I would've got. With you guys, it's way easier. You're just lame.

BTW...congrats on the win.

18. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Lol if you don't watch that mouth of yours next thing you know a redskins suck monkey balls thread might pop up. Who knows...

19. Ridin Burgundy

Whos gives a crap though?

Honestly I don't care that much about the smach i'm more than happy sitting back and seeing how much it hurts you guys.

We don't even need to say a thing...

20. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Yeah were hurting so bad... Get a grip dude.