Which Team Do You Think Has The Best Chance To Go 0-16?

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Sep 25, 2008.

?

Which team has the best chance at going 0-16

1. Kansas City Chiefs

56.7%
  2. Detroit Lions

3.3%
  3. St. Louis Rams

33.3%
  4. Houston Texans

6.7%
  1. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

17 people were wrong and lost this poll

2. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

most definitely the Rams....

3. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

I called the lions!

4. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

actually not all 17 picked the chiefs, because some were actually smart to state who they really were thinking who had the best shot at being 0-16

and posted who they were really thinking and that team was the Bengals

don't know why someone else here couldn't have done that without whining about it

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Aren't you going to go back and address my post where I proved you wrong Mr. D?

6. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

missed that post but thanks for reminding me, and yes I'm still going to say I forgot it, because besides my smart butt reply to you trying to find an excuse why I forgot to add them and the Browns, I actually did forget to add them

hold your horses, I was getting there, I thought you were talking about something else, I forgot about that post, and I guess I need to hold up a smart butt sign when I'm making jokes around here

I told you I forgot the BENGALS already, I guess a man can't joke around and make jokes on his own mistakes around here, again I'm not perfect live with that all mighty one

on the contrary if the Bengals go 0-16 I wouldn't care, that's a record may not be a good one but it's something :\

I ain't scared of crap.

in what universe am I scared of anything?

where I make bets that go through out the season a 16 game bet

where it looks to be me losing everyone.

if I were scared of anything I wouldn't keep going with my 7 reasons why even if I know that my team is going to lose I still put them up

if I were scared of anything I wouldn't even come here right now talking about my Bengals Knowing everyone has the right to mock them and make jokes about them

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Just having a good time Mr. D.

Chiefs won for the first time in 13 games, it just feels good to be able to talk a little bit of crap for once.

No hard feelings, you're cool in my book!

:cheersbeer:

8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

thanks for those words, I was truly hoping it was just pure team smack trash talk and not an attack on me, saying I wouldn't man up on something like this, I noticed my mistake I couldn't fix the poll so I had to come up with some kind of defense why they weren't up there :\

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Like I said, no big deal!

I'm just really happy we finally got the win!

10. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

aren't you drunk by now with all those beer gifts :lol:

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I will be cracking open beer number 1 in one minute!

Looks like 9 o'clock is here!

Beer time.

12. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

Give me my beer back HH!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Just seen this this thread, would have voted KC before but now that I know better, i'll take the rams

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Texans still winless :).