Beat The Bengals Win A Prize

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Mr. D, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

listen up son, it's Mr. D to you, like it love it or hate it, that's the name

anyways ask Matt314hew about my new avatar, he has to choose it, he's not online right now, so I have to wait for my new avatar, but once I put it on, it will be on for exactly 1 week from the time I put it on.

for example lets say he doesn't come online until Tuesday at noon my time

he gives me the avatar at that time, I wear that avatar until noon Tuesday my time the next week, no matter if the Bengals lose to the browns. I still would have to wear my next avatar until the next Tuesday

now lets say the Bengals beat the browns, and Mike TSZ will put a new avatar of my choice up on his avatar I still will be wearing this giants avatar until Noon Tuesday

is that simple enough for you?

again I have to wait for him to give it to me I can't read his mind

2. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

On the bright side, I think you can change the blurb next to the lack of avatar now Mr. D. :icon_smile:

3. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

lmao I forgot about that

4. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

man someone needs to get his attention he hasn't been online since the game, I even sent him a pm letting him know I await my new avatar

5. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

totally forgot about this. but here you go, you only have to wear it for a few days..

6. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

That picture was in my avatar for awhile.

7. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

I had the WE DEY as a quote for a while. Best was when Cowher said it at the Parade that year. and then the Bungals got mad that we said it. They couldn't handle the fact that we beat them

and Since i can't read... hear is your new picture.. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/matt314hew/bengals.jpg

8. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

I remember that...I was at the Super Bowl parade. It was the greatest!!!

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Time 11:59am Central standard time

Thursday

7 days counting down

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

[​IMG]

you can use that as your photo
    ill not be back until later in the week, but i'm sure youll man up and do it

11. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

*bag*

well I got to wait until Thursday before I can put that one up, because I still have until then to wear the one I have right now

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:rollinglaugh:

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

A lot of prizes being won in this here thread...

14. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Like takin' candy from a baby....

15. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

no that would be a raven thread

at least two games that already went by not many would have guessed a Bengal loss before the game, those would be week 1 and 4

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

mine can run from thursday to thursday then
    :D

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Hope The last guy don't mind but I leave for work in 15 mins and won't be on during the time for me to take this one off

so time right now 11:26am Thursday

7 days and counting

18. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

TJ you have at least until Thursday to choose what avatar I'll be wearing for a week since I'm still honoring TSZ Mike's avatar that ends on thursday

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

**Paging Dr. Hermater**

I want a .gif image for your avatar...good thing I have a few days...

Man...I hope he's not drunk but after today debacle, I expect the worst :moe:

20. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

why are people stupid and don't put avs of their team winning or bengals sucking or BOTH?