7 Reasons Why The Bengals Will Beat The Cleveland Clowns

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Mr. D, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

nope still not much of an argument on our side, I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand about what happens when your Best QB is injured and does not play in a game when your team can't produce a good QB to begin with

but the ONE and ONLY Reason the Bengals lost was no PALMER on the Field

2. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Nope.:Loco:

The Bengals may be even more pathetic that the Rams.

3. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Goin' down fightin'...that's the spirit basement dweller.

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

dude just jinxes the bengals every week, lol

5. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

basement dweller for now indeed and yes if we are going down we will go down fighting, just as the Ravens did last year.

I don't believe in jinxes

for one that would be proved wrong last year

I did this every week last year starting from the Jets game, and if they lost because I did all this then we would have had more losses last year then we did

you tell me what would happen when Palmer isn't playing every game I would tell you just look at today

6. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

To be honest Carson Palmer has looked like crap like the rest of the team to this point, what makes you think he would have made a difference?

7. mike oxlong

the bungles are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

record doesnt matter keep rooting for you team people gonna talk crap just have lots of answers for them weather they make sense or not at least your a dedicated fan ill give you props for that

9. mike oxlong

definitely, at least you stick by your team in the bad times, unlike TD JETS who bails after every loss

10. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

yeah i agree with DD at least fitz ran the ball a bit Carson would have and does suck ass

bengals advance to the next round of the battle of the basement, with their closest competitors being the lions and rams.

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Can't wait till your next edition of 7 reasons! Should be funny as crap.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:word: :icon_cheesygrin:

Tell us...why will the Bengals beat the Cowboys? :icon_cheesygrin:

13. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I guess you forgot his performance against the Giants

I have plenty of experience in that department you know how many years The Bengals have sucked up the seen *bag*

lucky for me I know anything that comes out of your fingers is nothing but dribble

get to bed son

I will try to entertain you guys somehow

I'll give a hint to one of the reasons that would have been on that list but won't be now

I had planned on making a trip to Dallas to watch this game live with my brother in law (a Dallas Fan)

but he won't be able to get off that day from his truck driving work, and he was also my ride so I can't afford a ticket and greyhound tickets there and back so pretty much got screwed out of that game, I'll have to try and get a different game further down the season :\

so one reason was going to be

*Because I'm going to be there to watch them live*.... :lol:

14. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'm sorry Mr. D :eek:hboy:

15. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

you and me both, I can go into all the what if's I can think of but no matter what, it won't change a thing

16. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

sorry man thats a bummer live games are awsome try one in oakland with your team colors just bring friends

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I have been to two Bengal Games

in 2003

Cincinnati @ San Diego, I was living in San Diego at the time so didn't have to fly

Cincinnati won that game :icon_cheesygrin:

and in 2006

San Diego @ Cincinnati

Huge game that ended in favor of the Chargers still ended up being a great game to watch even if we lost

and going to fly to San Diego next year to watch the Bengals Face off against the Chargers again

I'll try to go to a game later this year

my brother is a chargers fan, so you can see why we always try to make the chargers vs Bengals games lol

18. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

0-4 is pretty bad
    but being 0-4 with a lose to Cleveland is worse :D

19. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

oh hush *bag*

20. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Oh right was that the crazy 49-42 game or something like that?

Mr. D's 7 reasons week 5: preview:

1. The Cowboys lost last week
    2. The Bengals have Palmer back
    3. I will be at this game to jinx them