Steelers Vs Jaguars SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 1, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Steelers

29.4%
  2. Jaguars

70.6%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Jacksonville Jaguars

The Jaguars (2-2-0) host the Steelers (3-1-0) at Jacksonville Municipal Stadium on 10/05. Kickoff time is 8:15 pm EST

Discuss....​

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Going to be a tough one as always between these 2 teams.. I'm gonna go with the Steelers.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Should be a really good and physical game...I'm not sure what to think yet...

4. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Could be a Steeler win

5. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

I'll go with the Jaguars.

6. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Jags, Steelers just have to many RB injuries and O-Line problems.

7. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Jags in a close one

8. Crowned

Yep, gonna be ugly to watch just hope a few things go our way

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Same could be said about the Jags...:icon_lol:

10. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

Yeah...the Jags haven't done much this year so far to prove anything.

11. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

this is going to be one tough game. It will show what the steelers team is made of. To win, the Steelers are going to have to protect Ben and open some holes for the run game.

I look for the Steelers to try to pass more.

12. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Jags in a close, low scoring game.

13. the Jag Zone

the Jag Zone the Jag Zone

I'll be a homer..

exactly Ward..
    both teams have simply been hammered with critical injuries but you won't hear either one complain about it as they both go about their business and just play the games in front of them..
    Jax on their O'Line and in their secondary..
    Pitt on their O'Line and at RB..
    but these teams always play classic knucklebusters...
    and I doubt this will be any different..

the "Stillers" may however have a huge advantage in their passing game this week.. Jax has secondary issues with Reggie Nelson and Rashean Mathis being dinged.. the Jags made Matt Schaub look like a Pro Bowl QB last week and we all know Big Ben's a helluva a lot better than Schaub..

at the same time..
    Taylor and MJD should be fresh and Freddy always seems to rise up againts the 'Burgh.. this may come down to one of the ol' cliche's they speak of.. whichever team can impose their own will on the other as far as who gets the W..

as much as this game scares Me I'll be a homer and take Duval County in this one..
    :beerchug:

14. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

Steelers

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Jags, steelers are just too beat down, there's too good of a blueprint out there on how to beat them and I just don't think ben and co. can pull it out again this week

16. Crowned

I doubt we will have enough time for any routes to open up, if you have seen any of the last 2 Steelers games your dbs will be just fine because they wont have to cover for long

17. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Susie, the Jags went to Indy and defeated the Colts and last week beat their bogey team in an offensive thriller. After a 0-2 start they're really coming on fast.

Saying that the Jaguars have O-Line 'worries' is false IMO. Two weeks ago I'd have said yes, but not now. The patchwork O-Line looked solid against Indy and did well against Houston too. The Steelers' O-Line however isn't looking too good at all. Almost looking as bad as ours did against Tennessee...

Hoping for a Jags win (obviously), especially as I'm going to be staying up until 3am to watch it when I have to get up at 6.45am the following day.

18. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

When I said that comment I didn't mean the Steelers are looking any better. We have some serious O line issues. I just thought the Jags would have started the season off better than they did. And beating the Colts is a good thing but then again the Colts haven't looked all that great either.

19. Crowned

Our offensive line looked good against Houston as well???

20. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

fixed.