McNabb Says Eagles Are Still Better Than The Skins

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by CP26, Oct 6, 2008.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Since when did McNabb become a comedian?

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

if you call salmon fishing jail then yeah.

3. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

well if this is his kind of comedy, he should stop now.

4. Jeffgoodt

Jeffgoodt Team Veteran

I don't care who the Skins beat so far this year. I still don't see them getting a playoff spot.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

no need to concern yourself with what another team does or doesn't do. our team isn't going and that's all that matters.

6. Jeffgoodt

Jeffgoodt Team Veteran

I still see us getting a wildcard. San Fran, Atlanta, Seattle. That should be 3 fairly easy wins putting us at 5-3. The Giants game could go either way but hopefully by then Westbrook will be better and it's at the Linc so I see us 6-3, then we have Cinci, Baltimore, and Arizona. Theres no reason we should lose any of those games. 9-3. Then a game in NY against the G men, Ill give it to them since they are very good and its in New York and you cant win every game. 9-4. An easy win over the Browns, 10-4. I think the Skins game could go either way so we'd be 11-4 or 10-5. And I really really do see us beating the Cowboys at home. So by my logic we should finish the season at about 11-5 assuming we dont lose to any of the crap teams we are up against

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

we are going to lose another 4 games.

balt
    giants x2
    skins or dallas again.

8. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

I can Tell you we are making our way through the playoffs.

9. Jeffgoodt

Jeffgoodt Team Veteran

Well if you think so it must be true!

10. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

ATL is no pushover...

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I doubt we lose to the giants twice.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

you probably thought that when we went 0-6 in the division two years ago too.

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i would count out cincy or atl either cicny is a trap gfame bc there better than record says they have taken the gmen and dallas to task they took gints into overtime and us a damn scare

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Cincinnati game could be the infamous letdown game...if they come in and beat the Giants, they could easily go to Cincinnati and lose. Cincinnati has played tough the last few weeks...

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

No freaking way we lose to baltimore. I had to live through us losing to DC. I can't take it if we lose to the Raven's. It's the one game I am definitely going to in person this season so we MUST win... each NFCE game could go either way depending more on us then them. I still think we CAN beat them all. I doubt we will though. I'm going w/ 10-5