Redskins Suck Chimpanzee's Balls

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by TJ, Oct 12, 2008.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Are you kidding me? Do you still wonder why everybody still doubt you? You lost to the pathetic Rams!!! You sucked, you still suck, and you'll always suck!!!

I declare the Redskins as the most overrated team in the NFL right now.

Discuss.

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Bahaha about time this popped up, these turds ahve been getting a free pass every week and just watching cowboys and eagles fans rip on eachother.

I'm not happy about our loss today, but the Rams? lol... We better not lose next week. That will be the last freaking straw.

4. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

How did you ever think that one up?

Brilliant.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

How could you lose to the RAMS?

Seriously...

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Who cares you both lost today

If you lose to them next week you saying that is going to be that much funnier.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Who cares? You're still in last place.

Let's go back at bashing the most overrated team in the league, please.

8. Ridin Burgundy

How could you lose to the Redskins and then the Cardinals?

9. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

We are Overrated? We Beat You in your home ground and we beat the Cards(who just happen to beat you) in our home field.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Not for long, and i cant really bash the redskins i never really see them as a big threat like the giants or cowboys.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Neither of those teams was winless at the time. And neither of those teams had the last ranked defense and offense at the time.

Redskins = OVERRATED

12. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

As forthe divison Id rather face The Cowboys than the Eagles. Sanatana Moss will own your secondary(again) and Marion Barber will not have a 40 Yard game(again)

13. Jihad Joe

Because every analist is all over the Skins sc***um. Ya, we were overrated, but now everyone is calling us overrated. So that kinda knocks us out of contention

The until everyone wash's the Yard Gnome's spoog off there hands or lips, The Skins are the most overrtated team in the NFL

14. Ridin Burgundy

How is that relevant?

If the Redskins are overrated then the Cowboys just flat out suck.

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

This thread is pathetically unoriginal but also true.... Donovan McNabb said the same thing all last week but nobody listened :eek:ther-twothumbsup:

16. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Im Still telling If we are overrated and beat you in your home ground, then what are the Cowboys?

17. Jihad Joe

You guys got hyped by that win. That game was your SB. At the end of the season and you are 8-8, that will be the highlight of your season

It dont matter if you missed the playoffs, as long as you beat Dallas!

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:word:

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Cowboy fans should be embarrassed by this thread. The Redskins owned you in your house.

20. Jihad Joe

And you guys realized that you owned a guy with a groin injury that got put on the injured list after that game. Its funny cause every other time they have played, Newman has made Moss his snitch

No

ESPN - Dallas vs. Philadelphia - Box Score - November 04, 2007

That was an owning