The Ultimate Fighter Official Thread

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by CP26, Sep 24, 2008.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Haven't got to watch it yet.

So Junnie got to fight, eh?

2. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

yes HH. It was a close one. After the fight, Junnie went to Nog and said he was sorry for his actions...

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That is amazing.

So who won?

4. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Junnie HH

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Figured as much.

So he will eventually get matched up against Efrain?

6. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Yes That Should Happen. Junnie will still win all the fights(Im pretty sure).

7. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

After seeing this show tonight.....Junie has NO shot at winning this thing. He stood and banged with a guy for 3 rounds that has NO standup at all. The guy (Delgado) either had one hell of a chin or Junie has no power. If Delgado was a blackbelt in BJJ then I'm Bruce Lee.:icon_rolleyes:

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Do you have a link to the episode online?

9. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Not Yet HH.

DD You Remember Rashad Evans In TUF Season 2? It was the same thing but he won.

10. dolphindude13

CP, the guy was horrible, surely you can see that? A good BJJ guy or a wrestling guy will pummel him into the mat. He telegraphs every punch, he's off-balance when he throws a punch and Delgado fought like a 13 year old girl. No power at all.

11. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i agree efrain will demolish junie if he fight the same way he did with roni D. neither of them looked good both looked week. compared to efraim

13. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

I dont see it. The way they are building him up he is going far.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

He needs more than fight training, he needs emotional help.

15. dolphindude13

Wow, this crap is getting carried away now! They're stealing each others food so a guy pisses in his own fruit tray.....just to have a couple of guys sure enough steal it and then eat it.

Then another guy is getting his sushi stolen so he has a buddy give it a "special sauce".....and sure enough it gets eaten to! Then the dude that ate it gets pissed off.:Loco: He shouldn't have stole it then!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Fricker 4

Fricker 4 Crabtree fall to 10

LMAO Ya dude wooooowwwwwwww. Crap was crazy funny. He was like i didnt even do anything wrong. Dude you ate his food. Then to 1 dude is all like, i only ate one good thing it wasnt something i personally liked or i would have probably ate 7 or 8

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

OMFG!?!

WTF???

That is some ultimate freaking revenge!!!

I've never done anything that freaking gross, but one place I worked at about 10 years ago someone kept stealing my microwave burritos.

I started using a syringe to inject dish soap into them (so that it wasn't evident that the package had been tampered with) and one day this guy two seats down kept running to the crapter every 15 minutes after lunch.

It took two more burritos, but eventually they weren't getting stolen anymore.

:icon_cool:

18. dolphindude13

I'd be pissed if somone kept stealing my food but I don't think I could beat off to dead fish!:Loco:

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I didn't see who it was (still haven't seen any of the episodes past when Junie jumped into the Octagon) that deposited his seed in the other guy.

Who prepared the fish, and who ate it?

And how in the hell did this make it on the show?

Did they actually show sperm covered sushi?

20. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

I Missed TUF Too HH.