Wide Right Vs "Wide Right"

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by wide right, Nov 18, 2008.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

The Bills missed a game wining field goal on MNF that would have won it. Did you hear this wasn't the first time this has happened in franchise history apparently? Really? Tell me more about it Tony Kornheiser you freaking genius. How come every freaking time the Bills miss a field goal you lame butt announcers need to bring up Norwood? Keep screaming "wide right" you no talents. We freaking get it. He missed the kick. Even the freaking hometown newspaper pulled a Norwood and brought that crap up on the front page. Screw all of yous. Get new material.

Sorry I'm still bitter about the game last night.

[​IMG]

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Whoa...hunger is rising in the U.S.? :icon_eek:

3. wide right

Isn't that hecked up.

4. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Hey WR, you gotta admit that caption under the pic is pretty original..."The agony of the feet".

Why is Goodell saluting Bills fans anyway?

5. wide right

Nothing special. PR bullcrap.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Translation: "I don't care how much you love this team, I'm moving it to Canada where I can duplicate its value overcharging dumb Canadians for a game they don't even understand. Thanks for playing, though".

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I can understand your anger about it, WR, but with every post you make you remind us all based on your user name. When that kick went wide right, I thought about you based on your name here, and then the Norwood kick second.

How can you diss them for bringing up Norwood constantly when you do it with your name?

I got nothing but love for ya, bro...but you bring up Norwood much more than they do.

8. dolphindude13

Damn Dawk, you had to go and get all serious on him....can't you let a man voice his anger? I mean after all.....it has to be a nightmare to be a Bills fan. You know to be so close 4 years in a row....the agony of the feet, your best player losing his helmet in the biggest game of his life, the Music City Miracle, all the INT's by Kelly in the SB.....man I could go on and on but.....this is a thread for Wide Right to vent his anger.....so carry on.:cope:

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hey!! At least they stopped Leon Lett :icon_frown:

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

My bad. Vent on, wide right....

11. wide right

Enough out of you. We'll get our payback against the Dolphins when we play you on our home turf at Ralph Wilson Stadium Skydome.

12. dolphindude13

:Loco: Rep!